Chapter 2

A/N: please play audio for music.

Chorong's POV-

  Everyone's faces were nervous looking. Eomma patted the seat beside her, and I made my way to the empty spot. " what's going on?" I asked slightly nervous.
  Eomma sighed," Chorong, you're getting married, we've made the decision and it's the best for you." I squinted my eyes.
  " what?" I asked not believing what eomma just said.
  " Minho, Sulli, and Luhan's parents maid a decision very long ago with us when we were in college, if our kids were opposite genders, they'll marry...and so...the plan was Sulli and Minho...and you and Luhan."
I bulged my eyes.
  " but why." I gave my dad the look, but he looked away guiltily. I looked at my brother, and he looked down. What can I do now?
  " I know you like Minho, but just keep it as a friend, their parents just informed them, and I bet they're just as shocked as you honey." Appa said. " you're mother and I had the same situation, but look...now we love each other so much." Appa said glancing at eomma. I scoffed and turned away.
  " fine, since I have no choice." I said making my way slowly to my room. I felt like a slug. Why can't it be Minho...why are we switched?

***

Luhan's POV-

  I love my parents, but when it comes to this situation, I really have to shut the door in their faces. I sat in my large bedroom staring out the window walls.
  I mean its not that I really liked Sulli, but I almost went to a date with her since I didn't want to bring her down. I just think of her as my sister ,or just my best friend really.
  I really don't know what will happen tomorrow when we meet our little group again. I know by now Chorong, Sulli, and Minho would've texted their band mates about it, so I decided to tell Exo.

***

  I was somewhat surprised and shocked about the feed backs I got from Exo: ur a cute couple good luck; invite me to ur engagement ceremony and ur wedding; I wish I was with Chorong , and etc. What are they THINKING!?

***

Sulli's POV-

  The first people I texted was fx and then I found myself calling Chorong. " hey chorong, I'm so sorry I feel like a betrayer waahhh" I whined over the phone.
  " No Sulli, I feel like one I'm so sorry" Chorong apologized over the phone.
  " Its really not any one of our fault, its our parents decision anyways" I said answering what was truth.
  " yeah ur right, but I don't know what the guys will say urgh!" I heard chorong groan on the phone.
  " We have a big day tomorrow good night" I said.
  " Good night, Sul Sul" Chorong ended the call. I laughed at " Sul Sul.
But then my thought went to what Chorong mentioned earlier...what will the guys think?

***

Minho's POV-

  I told Shinee about my situation, but they only congratulated me. What can I do...it's our parents decision, and it's for my future.
  I jumped on my bed, scrolling through my phone trying to divert my mind. Then I saw something pop up on the news saying: Korea's top modeling company, has given their heirs a life partner.
  Great now everyone knows about our groups news.. It's obvious since we're like...famous for being heirs of the biggest company ever!
  I heaved a sigh and forced myself to sleep.

Author's POV-

  Soon everyone found out about their situation. It was the latest news feed all over the states and countries since their company was well known all over the world. All the group could do was accept the fans and interviewers.

***

A/N: so how was it guys? Please comment. I know its bad but please trust me. There will be more romance. Just know that Sulli and Minho were suppose to be minor characters, cos' this is mainly a Chohan fanfic so I'll focus more on Chorong and Luhan than the other two.

Luv, asians- rock!