Chapter 8

Chorong's POV:

  I suddenly feel heat hitting right through my eyes, and flicker them open. I wasn't in my room, but I knew where I was. I was in Luhan's room.
  I got up to check the clock as it said ' 10:00 am. All I could think of was 'uh what do I do now?'
  Slowly and carefully I grabbed my phone slipping it into my back pocket and tiptoed down the stairs. " yes!" I whispered cautiously and joyfully all at once as j saw the front door. I got to the door and was about to open it.
  I quickly turned the knob and stepped out, but shortly after that, my name was called.
  " Chorong, where do you think your going?" I heard Luhan getting closer to me, and I slowly turned my body around.
  " uh home..." I said awkwardly. Suddenly Luhan pulled me back in." Uhm what the fu-!" Luhan rolled his eyes and locked the front door again .
  " your stuff is here, and it will be here for two months" I still had a lost look on my face. " our parents are off at the office preparing for their business anniversary  in two months, they reserved a place in Beijing to throw a huge party at the hall." Luhan finished.
  " oh..." I said and looked down.

  " Tsk, go get ready, we need to get groceries." Luhan said cold AF!
  " No, you go only, I'll cook breakfast." I said planning the weekend morning.
  " Nah, no one wants to taste your food, I'll probably die just by seeing it " he said.
  Being a tad offended, I sighed hard and rolled my eyes. " says the one who can only cook instant ramen noodles!" I raised my voice.
  I was about to say something else , but I noticed that he had already left the house, ugh!

Luhan's POV:

  I didn't really go to grocery shopping yet, I still have one task to do.
  I was currently hiding behind one of the counters in the kitchen, waiting for that shrimp to come in. I saw her shrug and start to get out the ingredients for whatever she was making.

  I just stared at the picture of the guy Chorong was with on that instagram post. All I know is that he was someone special to her, according to what her brother said. 

  "hm hmm hm lala" I heard her humming to some kpop song as I crept behind her sneakily. I slowly raised my heels and and..."boo!" I jumped on her.

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She screamed her lungs out XD. *slap* she slapped me! "What the hell is wrong with you? urgh!" The flower and sauce she was working with just a few seconds ago ended up on her white sweater.

  I smirked. "Go away already!" She whined as she tried her best to push me out of the kitchen.

  "Only in one condition, you w- No! get out!"She cut me. I shook my head and childishly splashed water on her. She bulged her eyes and pushed me gain. 

  "Stop-ah!" I shook my head.

  "No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No!!'

"Yes!!"

I decided to trick her a little hehe!

"Yes!"

"No-wait w-

"hahaha" I laughed my butt off, I made her say no!

  "Fine, what this condition of yours tsk." She frowned and looked away. I pulled out the picture that's been in my pocket this whole time.

  I pointed to the picture, "Who's this kid?"I asked staring at her suspiciously. Was I jelous? Hell NO! psh. I was just curious.  

  "He's no one!"She grunted.

  "No, tell me!" I said holding the picture closer to her face than normal. Her eyes looked different than normal.

  "It's none of your business! "She yelled and took the picture away. After that she ripped it and gave it to me. "here, you can have that!" She said walking back to the kitchen.

  Tch, like I even care! Annoyed, I scurried my way the the car and drove to the grocery shop, not forgetting to have on disguise.