Chapter 9

Author's POV:

  The big company party was coming up, Luhan and Chorong were both excited to celebrate their parents company's anniversary. Only did Chorong not know that there is going to be something else waiting for her.

  Chorong just finished preparing her clothes for tomorrow, she even got her dresser to plan out her make up since she had to do a quick speech with Luhan. She decided to text Sulli since she had to do  one with Minho. For once being the heir of a big company can be a good thing since you got to meet your best friend.

Luhan's POV:

  I don't really need to get my clothes ready, I look handsome in anything tsk. -_-
  Our stuff were already packed. Minho Sulli, and us were going on a plane to Tei Pei, China to attend our parents party. This party was a big one we've been a successful company for years and we should celebrate it with our hearts.
I shuffled through the stuffed up closet of pillows and blankets planning to make a fort on my bed so I could watch movies all night, but in the process of doing so I felt s tape in my back , it was no other than Chorong-_-.
  " what?" I asked while rolling my eyes to the side and back to her.
  " I need help with my speech tomorrow, can you help me... Sulli's not picking up" she said annoyed. I smirked.
  " Do whatever comes to mind, like I'm doing." I sat on my desk slightly, trying to cover up my paper with my speech written. I just wanted to watch her suffer.
"Well ok?" She said confused walking away to the guest room. I felt somewhat guilty , but I just couldn't wait till her speech sucks hehe I so mean.

A/n: hey guys sorry for the late update, but I'll update tomorrow because I'm so excited to write more. There's been a lot going on so I was not able to keep up with things perfectly, but thanks for being patient. And I promise next chapter is better and more interesting so stay tuned!!