Chapter 7

Luhan's POV:

  I was surrounded by many interviewers, I felt claustrophobic and I couldn't deal with it. It's been happening ever since they saw Chorong leave the bus stop. They were asking many questions about our marriage, and how her relationship was. I didn't answer their questions and kept pushing my way though the crowd. I started swearing through the crowd to back off some fans. Even worse... Well for me, I didn't even get to change my clothes from yesterday. I started to panic, there was no help, and every one is mad at me for the mistake I made yesterday, there's no way they would help!" Excuse me everyone, please get out of my way I think I'm gonna die!" I was trying to catch peoples attention but it was too loud. I was hopeless and sad...

Chorong's POV:

  I felt like something wasn't right. I didn't know what it was but something was wrong. " eomma I'm going for a walk ok?" Eomma nodded.
  I pulled on a black jacket with a hood and some black joggers with sneakers to cover myself from the fans. I put on some shades, and took my phone out of its charger , slipping it into my back pocket. Quickly jogging out the door I tied my hair and put on my hood, I didn't have time to get to my car so I sprinted to the bus stop were Luhan was last.
I know her doesn't love me, but I'll be his wife.. So he's my first priority. I sprinted there, and good thing I'm first place for track I reached there in less than ten minutes. I tried my best to get through the crowds, most people didn't know who I was so they started pushing me, which made it harder for me to reach Luhan.
  I was a yard away from Luhan but two people were blocking me fully from him." Luhan!" I reached my hand out to him but he couldn't reach it because of the annoying girls forcing him to say something to him.
  I finally used my hapkido skill on them and dragged Luhan out of the mess.

***
" who are you! Let go of me!" Luhan started yelling, but I covered his mouth and put a finger at his face. We were currently hiding in my favorite hide out whenever I get chased by fans.
  " this'll do, they're probably gone." I said while sighing.
  My face was covered with a mask so Luhan didn't know yet who I was. " you can talk all you want now " I said annoyed.
  " ugh, I dint know who you are Mrs or Mr but please tell me who you are" he looked kind of scared. Does he think I'm some sort of kidnapper? Dude puh- lease!
  I took my attire off one by one, starting with my hood, to my shades, to my gloves, to my bun, and with every step Luhan was staring at me trying to figure out who I was. And then finally I removed the mask, as I threw everything to the ground and piled it up in my black duffle bag.
  " Chorong?!" Luhan's eyes widened in an instant . I just stared at him with no expression.
  " I just saved you from millions of interviewers Luhan..." I eyes him.
  " uhm thank you I guess" I smiled, even though  I knew he didn't say thanks nicely, I still felt honorable for once. I took out a pair of fresh clothes I borrowed from my brother and handed them to Luhan.
  " what's this?" He eyes the clothes and kept looking through them.
  " aren't you uncomfortable with those clothes on?" Luhan looked down at his clothes from yesterday and nodded quickly.
  " Then change!" I ordered. He widened his eyes.
  " I front of you?!" I looked at him disgusted.
  " No you frickin' pervert, there's a bathroom right next to you!" I yelled. He quickly went inside and locked the door. WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING! I know this is a private room but there's also a bathroom!

Luhan's POV:

  I didn't know what I was getting myself into! I quickly slapped myself and changed.
  I didn't want to get out because I was embarrassed, but I knew I couldn't stay here he whole day.
  I got out while staring at the ground. Once I looked up I saw Chorong back into her attire that she was wearing before. " what are you doing?" I asked her.
  " we're going home now, it's almost night, I didn't bring anything so we'll have to run ok?" I nodded , I don't have a problem with running  since I'm good at it.
  " wait so you ran all the way to the bust stop under ten minutes which  was like five miles away?" I asked amazed. She shook her head.
  " I sprinted... all for you." She said while tying her laces. " let's go" she took off.
  " wait hold up-" I ran to catch up to her and kept going.

***
  We were panting hard as we reached our home. I looked at Chorong, she looked like she was struggling. She sprinted to the bus stop five miles away in eight minutes, went through all my fans, used her hapkido skills on people, and sprinted back home!
  I was clueless in what to do. I realized that I don't kind off just care for Chorong, I really care for her. I can't tell anyone.
  As I was thinking I decided to ask Chorong if she was ok" Chorong are you feeling alright?" I felt guilty, she went through this pain to save me, even when I did bad things to her, and most of all, I hurt her feelings. I took an elevator to go to my room upstairs since it was faster than the stairs, and started to open the door. " Chor-" I stopped talking as i felt like I just crashed to the ground. I realized that Chorong passed out on top of me...I opened my eyes wide and tried pushing her off me.
  I quickly carried her to my bed and put the blanket over her. I called Eomma upstairs.
  " Luhan what happened!" Eomma covered her mouth looking at Chorong.
  " Eomma just get me some rags and a bucket of water." She nodded and brought what was needed.
  The maids informed Chorong's parents, and since we're just next door they let me take care of her.
  " it's okay Luhan... We'll get through this" I sighed and sat beside her.
  I couldn't think properly ,nothing was good about what I felt. "I'm sorry Chorong... "I faced my head up and closed my eyes trying to release my frustrations.
"I can't say that I love you or like you right now..." , "but I can't say that I don't care about you "
I looked back at Chorong's sleeping figure and frowned. " God please help me with life"

A/N: hello there my readers! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will update soon! And please  comment about this chapter or story and tell me if I did something wrong!
  I love you all!- Asians-rock  ❤️