Chapter 5

Chorong's POV:

It was a Saturday, and I was trying to figure out what to wear for prom next week. Yes I know it's kinda early but I like to get ahead of the plan sometimes.
Eomma said I should go to prom with luhan but it's my choice, I know that's not gonna happen so I'll just have to look for someone else *sigh*. I look in my next closet and find nothing special. " ugh I need to go shopping" I told myself as I grabbed my car keys.
I entered the mall with my clutch by my side, I found a dress shop and decided to check it out.
   Walking through the aisles I Spotted a familiar figure. I walked closer and it was Sulli! " Sulli!" I back hugged her as she turned around shocked.
  " you here for here prom?" She asked and I nodded. " your going with Luhan right? " I stayed quiet for a little. " uhm, don't know." I said sighing.
  " what do you mean, you should totally go with him!" I awkwardly smiled and looked somewhere not knowing what to do, but right then I spotted someone. Sulli followed my sight as she gasps. " Is that Luhan and another girl!" I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard the word prom from the girls mouth.
  " Sulli I think I need to look for another  guy..." I quickly paid for a dress and walked out. I could hear Sulli's footsteps following me, but soon stopped. I got in my car and drove home.

***
  I went out to check the mail, and then walked towards the chair on my patio and read the mail quietly.
   " yah, chorong!" I heard my name and looked up seeing Sehun. I smiled.
   "Uh Sehun is there anything you need?" I asked . He nodded like a obedient child.

Sehun's POV:

  I felt bad for Chorong since Luhan wasn't treating her well, but don't get me wrong I won't steal her from Luhan, I'll just divert her mind.
  " I know you're Luhan's fiancé and all, but is it okay if I go to prom with you?" I looked at her patiently.
   " Of course, besides.... Luhan's already going with someone." She said.
  " oh sorry I didn't mean to- I mean- " she cut me off" no it's fine , I'll be happy to go with you!" She said as she clinged onto  my arm.
  " But will you help me find a nice tux, my maid is out of town " she smiled.
   " ok" she excused her self to get her clutch and shoes then came back.
I drove to the mall and parked it at the VIP spot for celebrities and walked hand in hand with her.
   We browsed through the tux shop and found the perfect one.
  " Sehun I'm hungry can we go for dinner!" She said cutely.
" yes, but first, let me take a selfie!" (AN: LOL) she nodded and took out her phone.
  She posed cutely I front of the cam and took a selca  with me doing a peace sign. " I'll upload it on Instagram " I said as I put the caption as " prom partners "
  "How's that?" I asked. She nodded while smiling.

***
  I wasn't exactly using Chorong, I was trying to get Luhan jealous so he'll regret not going with Chorong.
  I knew he'd be here with his prom partner, so I had something planned, it wasn't really for me to get a tux, I have tons keke!
***
  Soon we started eating, and I had my eyes kept on Luhan, currently sitting 3 tables ahead.

Luhan's POV:

  I was busy browsing through my Instagram , but something caught my eyes. It was Sehun with Chorong...  and what! They're prom partners?! Whatever tsk!
  I looked back at Sehun's table, and saw him happily talking with Chorong.
" Luhan talk to me oppaaaa!" I heard Jirin whine. Ugh I wish I never chose her, but I have no choice, all girls were taken and I'm totally not going with Chorong....or a guy...
   I looked at Jirin and fakely smiled" the food as good and now I have to go bye!" I waved to her and left before she can chase me down.
  While I was getting in my car I heard some laughter and saw a hand interlaced. I looked at the people's  faces and realized that it was Sehun and Chorong.
  I felt like pushing him off of her, but I didn't know why. I shook my head and drove quickly.

A/N: hey there it's Asians-rock! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, there's more coming so stay tuned!
Please comment if you need to say something and follow me!!!