Chapter 3

Luhan's POV-

I woke up early in the morning while my maids got everything ready. I ruffled my hair as I got to my bathroom. My mind was still focused in what might happen today at school.
I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awkward, especially with everyone knowing what is gonna happen.

***

I sighed as I entered the school, and the first person I looked for was Sehun.
" Sehun!" I called waving a hand.
Sehun came running while smiling widely. " wassup man, getting married?!" He said hanging an arm around my shoulder. I gave him the -_- look and he quickly got his arm off me.
" Dude what do I do now?" I took a deep breath. " I don't even like Chorong!" I stomped my feet childishly. Sehun chuckled."What's so funny huh?" I scowled at him.
" You'll change" he said that and left me. What! What do you mean I'll change? I don't like her, she's just a friend and will always stay as one...but since this marriage of ours was announced I bet our relationship has gotten worse, urgh!
I was ready to run after Sehun, but then I saw Chorong. I looked at her in the eyes, but then she looked down and switched her path towards Apink. I just watched from afar as her group was questioning her about thie wedding. I rolled my eyes and walked to my class.

***

Chorong's POV-

I saw Luhan looking at me, omg that was awkward. I know he hated my guts now...our relationship is currently awkward...
I was answering the overwhelming questions from my friends, like dude... I looked at Luhan for a second but then he rolled his WYES at me and walked away. Wait..hold on, we weren't like this before, and now, I seriously know he hates me!!!

***
I was sitting in class with deep thought, when suddenly I heard Mrs.park clear her throat.
" ahem, chorong is something bothering you? " I got startled.
"Oh I'm very sorry Mrs. Park, forgive me!" I said in an instant.
"No you're fine, I was worried about you, if there's something you'd like to tell me you can OK?" I nodded awkwardly. I felt stares come to me in an instant, I looked beside me and saw luhan roll his eyes at me again. Excuse me, this marriage was our parents decision not mine mister! I looked away quickly and started taking notes.

***

Achhol was over and now I was too excited to get out from this terrifying place. I walked past the music room, but something stopped me. I heard Sulli, I've been trying to find her after school but it looks like she was busy. I was about to barge in the room but I heard anoher voice...so she's not alone?
I peeked in a little cautious not to be caught. There I saw Minho looking like he was mad. I wanted to know what was going on since I was curious so I put my ear against the wall.
"Do you know how hurt I was when itiu told me you liked luhan?"
"Sulli I like tu and that's final!"
I heard Sulli gasp.
"Minho...what's that feeling when your heart beats fasterwhen I look at someone, when you think about them more than any-
Minho cut her off...
"It's love Sulli..." Silence filled the room as the two lovers gazed into each others eyes.
"Because that's what I feel when I'm with you Minho" I peeked again and saw Sulli look down.
Suddenly Minho hugged her and she hugged him back.
I smiled to myself. I wasn't jealous, I wasn't mad at Sulli...I was happy for her. A least she loves who she'll marry...and the person she loves......loves her back the same way.
I saw asulli come out, with her arms linked with Minho, and she gasped," oh chorong, this, i ...uh, actually love min-
I cut her off,"love Minho?" She nodded nervously. I chuckled." I'm happy for you two." I said.
" what!?" She raised an eyebrow.
" at least you both love each other since you're going to be together for the rest of your lives." I said confidently.
" so you're not jealous or anything." I laughed.
" why should I be Sulli, this is what makes me happy." I said hugging them both.
" I'm sure you and luhan will get used to each other" I heard Minho say.
" thanks" I left them and they started walking as well.
Well me and luhan...pshh we're another story...

***

Luhan's POV-

I heard from Minho, that him and Sulli are together now. Yaaass saved from Sulli....not in a mean way tho' if that makes sense kekeke.
I layed down in my bed going through Instagram, then I saw Sulli's new post. It was a photo of her and Minho kissing, and honestly I think they're a cool couple. I went on to Sulli's profile, she has like something thousand followers, and Minho has that the same, I have well, like a million. I decided to look at who she follows out of curiosity. I scrolled through and found as expected all f(x) member, and Chorong, she also follows me and Minho.
Wow, since when did chorong have an insta? I smirked, she provably has like a hundred followers even when she's famous. I clicked on her photo, and saw her account, and guess what...I was wrong...she has more followers than me, and what even, she only follows like three people tsskk. I looked through her pics and saw a tall boy beside, it was her brother he was pointing beside him at another boy which looked like he was around Chorong's age, says that it was taken two years ago, which would be 16 , I was gonna ask her brother who he was through his Instagram since I don't follow chorong, but then my mom called."luhan dear, dinner is ready", I could smell the noodles already but that couldn't stop me from thinking who that boy was.

A/N: hey guys ist asians-rock here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please do comment and follow me.

PS- please read more to fund out who that boy is in the pic!