Chapter 10

A/N: A few chapters ago I said that Luhan and Chorong's marriage will be intwo weeks...well I changed that to two months. Sorry for the change of plan <3

Chorong's POV:

  "All ready" the maids said bringing all our lugages into the driver's trunk. I looked at Luhan to know if he was ready and hew nodded reading my mind. Luhan was in the passenger seat while I was in the back seat.

  The whole ride Luhan kept teasing me about how me sitting in the back seat was funny. "Dude get over it you'll be sitting in the back seat the next time geez!" I said holding my head with both hands. Luhan frowned and turned back to face the road.

...

  The driver anounced that we were at the right airport and headed back to its next destination after helping us with the bags.

  I kinda looked like I was struggling, and wished for Luhan to help me like any other man would, but sadly that won't happen so I just went on into the waiting room while dragging my bags with a constipated look on my face. " keke" Luhan chukled. "I like that look on your face!" Luhan teased.

  "Shut up a*s hole!" I said pushing him to sit down on the black seat. Luhan continued laughing while all the girls stared at him in awe, and some asking for his autograph. tch. - _ - ...

...

Luhan's POV:

  " BOARDING WILL TAKE PLACE AT GATE NUMBER 32...PLEASE GO IMMEATIATLY TO GATE NUMBER 32 PLEASE...PLANE WILL BE BOARDING...TEI PEI PLANE WILL BE BOARDING". as soon as we heard the announcement we headed to the plane while giving our tickets to the person who had announced the board. Our flight was actually a V.I.P flight because we were celebs and we don't want crowds 8).

...

  I fell asleep quite fast hence all the packing and deciding ( and practicing my secret speech) the past few weeks, I finally got to get on a plane to tei pei.

...

  "Luhan." I felt a slep on my left shoulder and I opened my eyes to see Chorong all ready to go.

  "We're here?" I asked.

  "Hurry we have to get our personal driver now, we're 30 minutes late!" She said already going our.

  "Wait hold on!" I ran catching up to her, and snatched my bags away from her. Chorong raised her hand as our driver jolted near us. She grabbed my hand unexpectedly and got in the car. Then she pushed me in the back seat and she ran giddily to the passenger seat as the bags were being taken care of. I didn't realize what she did until now! " Hey you took my seat!" I noticed while she sat in the passenger seat, remembering what she said in the other ride.

  "Hee I don't see your name  on it." I frowned and looked out the window waiting for the car to reach our old condo.

...

  I got a text from Minho as I reached our condo. It said ' We're in the floor above y'all' I looked up to the balcony above ours and spotted the black jacket on the chair, the one Minho would always wear out to the track our on bike rides, which told me they were here before us.

  The rest of  EXO and Apink and F(x) had reached about 30 minutes after and went to their apartments.

  I really misssed this place. When I was little I used to stay in this condo and the ones surrounding mine were all my other friends like the ones who came here today. That's basically how we all became friends in Korea because all our parents were big company CEOs.

...

   Our annivarsary will be about a week and a half. Yeah that's short but long for me. EXO is usually so busy because of out schedules and performances.