Chapter 6

* day before prom *
Luhan's POV:

I woke up and smiled bright, tomorrow's the day I'll be dancing with surong... My new partner. She's beautiful, popular, and a fast learner.
I got ready and jogged downstairs to eat breakfast." You look happy today my Luhan!" Eomma smiled as she served the dishes.
"I know because tomorrow I'm dancing with surong at prom!" I said while eating. Eomma's happy face then became into a straight face as she started washing the dishes again. " what happened ?" I noticed her sudden facial expression.
" Nothing, just enjoy your prom tomorrow ." She left me there dumbfounded .

Author's POV:

Luhans mom was upset that he was enjoying his time with another girl other than Chorong. She felt bad for Chorong. She just lied and told Mrs.Park that the girl begged Luhan , but only it was opposite.
   After school Chorong found Luhan talking to Surong  while making a cute face. Chorong couldn't help but accept that she was jealous. She frowned in disgust and turned her heels towards the school exit.
  Sulli sensed the aura coming from Chorong." Chorong it's okay I know luhan wanted to go with you but that idiot begged him ugh, but you still have Sehun haha!" Sulli laughed. Chorong knew that wasn't that, there was no possible way that Luhan would even want to see her at prom. Chorong new he was the one to ask Surong for prom. Chorong just fake smiled and nodded to Sulli.
  " Bye Chorong , see you tomorrow at prom!" Sulli hugged Chorong and ran to her front door, while Chorong walked towards hers.
***
Chorong's POV:
I quickly removed my clothes and jumped in the shower. I wasn't feeling anything aside from pure sadness. Why would Luhan do this to me even though he knows that he's going to marry me. I was hurt.
I know I should stay strong , but for some reason I'm not as stone hard as i was before, slowly slowly my I'm getting more emotional, all because of Luhan...
I wiped my body lifelessly as I reached for my night clothes. I lazily threw them on, and being the kindest person she is, my maid cleaned up my bathroom. " uhm Mingoo unnie you don't have to work too hard!" I tried getting my act together and let Mingoo go back home since she's worked hard.

*** Late night
I can't sleep, I don't know why, and NO it's not because of Luhan. I don't know if I should text Sehun because it's late but I think I'll just try.
'TEXT'
" Sehun, I can't sleep"

I sent him the text and faced my phone down while squishing on my pillow harshly. A minute later I get a text back.

'TEXT'
" Hold on  let me call you , I think it's easier that way."

I smiled knowing that Sehun is always there to help me no matter what. A few second later I picked up the phone call from Sehun.
" Yeobeseoyo!" I excitedly answered the phone while dropping the pillow I was just holding.
" hehe" I heard him chuckle quietly as it was night time. " just think of seeing what you love and fall asleep thinking about it " I smiled. How couldn't I have thought about that!
" Mianhae Sehun oppa, I kept you up because of this thank you so much "  I apologized and waited for an answer.
" not a problem, and I wasn't sleeping anyway, I was just getting ready to get to sleep since I was finishing homework but goodnight anyway!" He hung up and I chuckled. So, he still finishes homework late? I bet he wastes his time playing games in his phone keke!

Luhan's POV:

I laid on my bed grasping the blanket, I was too excited for tomorrow evening. I got everything ready already, just thinking about it makes me smile.
I got a text, and I reached down to my coffee table to get my phone . It was Sehun saying " I can't wait to see Chorong in that beautiful dress!" I felt slightly confused with the text.
" I can't wait for my Surong" I texted back. Sehun texted me an empty space? And I guess that was the end? IDK but I just fell fast asleep.
***
  " Good morning son" appa patted my back as I started on eating breakfast.
  "Good morning appa!" I was just about done, but my dad started to speak.
" so you like that Surong girl?" Appa asked, it felt as if he disliked her. I didn't know how to answer that." Haha that's fine... Tell your mother that I'm going to the office, we've got a lot of work to do this week, the company's annual function meeting is next Thursday." With that he left, as I didn't get a chance to reply.