chapter 13

Chorong's POV:

"Come on looser stand up!" Seunghee just pushed me down to the ground. How I wish Luhan would

be here for me.

"Seunghee stop it!"I tried pushing her legs off of you, but instead the pencil of her heels were sinking into my stomach. I was hard for me to breath at the moment, and as I started to say things I had to take deep breaths. Seunghee seemed to be enjoying her time stepping on me. Aishh I should've told Luhan to wait outside the bathroom. I would've sighed too but I couldn't sigh like this.

My forehead started to sweat and the back of my uniform was also sweaty. And I swear if this b**ch makes me pee on my skirt I will kick her face. Most of the pain came from Seunhee's heels but the rest came from my struggling bladder.

Luhan's POV:

My feet started tapping on their own. I checked my watch as we only had 10 minutes left. Is she

on the phone or something? My food was already cold, and hers as well. Then I realized that she left

her phone with me. I was confused, maybe I should stand by the restrooms.

I quickly made my way to the restroom area and something didn't sound right, I heard squealing,

bad ones. Whether I was a girl or not I stepped foot into the ladies restroom. "Chorong!" I

saw her bleeding, I had no time anymore, she needed my help.

I also saw Seunghee who made me even mad. I slapped her making her fall on her knees. "Ah! who is

she to you Luhan Oppa?!" Seunghee had her eyes wide while her hands were on her one cheek. I helped Chorong up and she clung onto my arms like a baby while shaking.

I smirked at Seunghee, " huh You must be a looser, because only loosers don't know that Chorong is my lovely fiance." I took Chorong out of the bathroom and led her to the clinic.

***

Chorong's POV:

I didn't really cry or get scared because I expected that from Seunghee. She a big bish! I still hadn't eased the pain in my bladder,and as embarrassing as I could sound I had to tell Luhan.

"Oppa I uhm still need to pee." My face turned pink as he laughed out loud. "Oppa I'm serious, I was afraid I would pee on my uniform in the bathroom!" I whined.
***
Authors POV:
  Hours later Seunghee was reported to the principle and her parents were less than happy with what they heard. And then when Seunghee reaches home... Shit happens👏🏻👏🏻

-----
A/N: thassit for now lol . Sorry for this shortness but I will update soon, Byeee