chapter 1

A/N: please play the audio for music.
Chorong POV-
I jolted up into a straight sitting position as the alarm beeped twice. I'm the kind if person that would wake up right when the alarm goes off. I shouldn't waste a minute of my ever so bright day. Once I'm up, I stay up until the day ends.
I quickly make my way to my huge bathroom, as my maids get my uniform ready. I freshen up, and of course brush my butt length hair. I made some time to get on my uniform. Obviously my face stays beautiful without any harsh makeup so I smooch on some ChapStick and leave it as it is.
Jogging down the long stair ways, I stopped by the kitchen to taste my mom's breathtaking meal, I kissed my oppa's cheek, and jumped in my drivers car.

***
I'm rich, and yes I get what I want, but still respect everyone, and I'm not the type of rich kid that would be spoiled for what they want. Even though I sometimes space out during class by staring at Minho, I still manage to have high averages, as I'm the top student in school.

***
I stopped by the cafeteria, waiting for Sulli. She's always late, either getting some work done, or having trouble opening her locker. Sulli is just like me, no wonder we're best friends. She's crazy, has a good sense of humor, rich, and respectful. The only different thing about us is that she's always late, and I'm always early.
This time it was not runnings any errands, I caught Sulli talking to Luhan instead. I chuckled to myself as I caught her smiling.
Our groups mashed together in a large table at lunch. Which consists of: Exo, F(x), Shinee, and lastly my group Apink. Although our group of people is huge, we all managed to have small clusters that hang out together mostly. Our cluster has, obviously Sulli and I, with Luhan and Minho. The main reason for that is, our parents are all the rulers and founders of the high rising company of Korea, which means that we are the heirs. That's why we are the most noticed, and easily got in to SMent. Of course this school is for rich kids, otherwise this school would have a bunch of loners, aside from us. You could literally tell, as our school name is "Idol High". LOL

***

School has ended and I found myself with Sulli, walking home, Sulli lives like right in front of our house, so we walk the same way.
As I entered my house I found my parents sitting in the couch with my brother. Wy is there so much tension surrounding this house?

A/N: hello, my dear readers it's asians- rock here! Comment in this chapter and tell me how it is. This is my first ever story on wattpad but you can check out more of my fanfics on asianfanfics. Com as I have the same username!
P.S. I'm very sorry for any wrong grammar! I hope you enjoy, I'll update soon!