Chapter 16

Authors POV:

  It's already been a week since Chorong  discovered their shared house, and now they're starting to move in furniture before the wedding day comes.
   " Do we really need all this stuff" Luhan complains as he trips on some of  the boxes full of Chorong's clothes.
  "Oh come on Luhan did you forget that I'm a girl, YES I need all these stuff" chorong exaggeratedly swiveled her hands all over the piles of her boxes.
  "Chorong really I can by you all year stuff later, you can leave these at your house in case we ever visit." Luhan had his annoyed frowned expression shown his face.
  " Luhan man up, we have 20 boxes left" Chorong clapped her hands indicating to get to work.
  "Tsk my back hurts" Luhan whined while lying down on the ground.
  " Lu it's alright I'll give you a "special" back massage when we're done okay? ' special' ." Chorong tried making Luhan stand back up.
  " Really 0.0" Luhan sat up still in the ground.
  " yes now get up Lu" Chorong was already holding 5 boxes in her hands"
  " yah you're gonna fall!" Luhan grabbed 4 of the boxes she was holding, leaving Chorong standing there with only one box.
  " yah yah! I'm a strong girl tsk!..." Chorong yelled at Luhan who was already at the truck. " I guess he really wants that massage" Chorong mumbled.
***
  "Look I only have half the amount of boxes you have Rong" Luhan shook in disapproval.
  "Hmph, I don't care!" Chorong looked away childishly.
"Sure" Luhan smirked while grabbing a few boxes.
  Chorong's phone started ringing, Luhan looked at her raising an eyebrow as he saw her check it. " Jimin hey what is it?" Chorong looked at Luhan who seemed interested In the call as well.
Jimin: oh can we like hang out tomorrow we don't talk lately haha.
Chorong: uh sure what time?
Jimin: uhm after school at the same cafe we used have ice cream at.
Chorong: haha yeah sure!
" what did he say" Luhan looked a bit interested.
" he just wanted to go out for a bit tomorrow" Chorong said sliding her phone back into her pocket.
" that's all?" Luhan said.
" yeah " Chorong sounded a bit confused." Are you alright ?" Chorong asked.
"Yeah yeah, as long as it's not a date or anything " Luhan mumbled.
Chorong widened her eyes and hit Luhan in the head" yah we're friends! Plus I've got you" Chorong seemed shocked that Luhan would say something like that.
Luhan felt a bit releaved at her response." Ok then love" Luhan came closer kissing her cheek and going back to work.

***
At Chorong's house:
" I'm ready for the massage Chorong!" Luhan called as he jumped on the bed.
" not there Luhan here!" Chorong pointed to the cold tiles in the living room.
" hey I thought it was special" Luhan's eyes widened at the sight of the cold floor.
" it is, I've been practicing" Chorong cracks her knuckles.
" really?" Luhan looked up while sighing.

A/N: there's chapter 16 for y'all . I hope you guys enjoyed and I luv youuu. Keep reading! 😘😘😘