Chapter 11

AN: DO NOT LISTEN TO AUDIO ROGHT NOW! I WILL SAY LATER  ON 🤓

Author's POV:

  " ahem*..." Sulli and Minho took over the mic. Sulli smiled at the audience awkwardly and didn't know how to react. But she wasn't the only one. It was also Yubin. He was stupid enough to forget that her parents were one of the owners of this company and of course Chorong will be here. " uhm sorry about what happened earlier, but please stay seated and remain calm. Chorong is just in a state where she needs to be left alone. I hope you understand that this happens to everyone at some times." Sulli continued babbling through the mic that stood on the stand In between her and her partner.
  " So... I would like to thank all the guests and helpers for this anniversary... Blah blah blah" Minho finished the speech with a comforting thanks making all of the guests turn back to their happy selves and forget about what happened earlier.

***
AN: NOW YOU MAY PLAY AUDIO HEHE!
  Luhan's POV:

" I know that but seriously tell me why you were like that." I was currently trying to get an answer out of Chorong about why she had hat sudden outburst, but she only said things that weren't true. I've known her long enough to know that, but I guess I didn't know everything about her.
" th-that guy I-in that photo" Chorong stuttered but I could still understand her.
" what about him"? I started to get confused.
" He was h-here" She sobbed quietly. Her face didn't only show sadness but also anger. For once I felt something for her not knowing what this was about.
" M-May I know what happened between you two?" I felt kind of nervous and awkward, and also scared about what she would do next.
She coughed, while her chest heaved up and down, " He hurt me...badly. He never new how much love meant to me. My parents were working you were just...well a best friend. No love in that." She continued. " We dated for a long time..." My eyes lit up to what she said and my mouth gaped, i got more interested into what this could be. " I didn't date him just cuz he was a celebrity... I thought he loved me and I loved him." She cried some more. " But that bastard!" Chorong pounced her fist on the chair next to the coffee table( they were at the roof top). " he cheated on me, bringing a nasty girl with him to what he called a surprise." She covered her face in her hands and gripped on her hair angrily. "Do you know how much that hurt"? Her voice was a bit muffled by her hands.
I hesitated for a bit, but I decided that I should comfort her, I have the right to. I slowly and carefully pulled her into my arms. I held her like that for a bit.
I felt a grip on he back of my coat and surprisingly it was Chorong's hand. Her head rested on my shoulder as her tears wet my fabric. Even though it was my favorite tux, I didn't care for some reason... . I felt something. What it lucky?
***
I rested my legs on the railing of the roof top as Chorong's head was on my lap. She fell asleep shortly after we hugged.
Her features were soft, why haven't k realized this before...why didn't I feel this lucky before? Maybe I didn't know who to love back then. Maybe I thought she ruined my life when I was told we were getting married . Maybe the girl I hated is the one I'm starting to- no! It's not that. Maybe? Just maybe...
***
Sulli's POV:

We were having a blast. I knew Luhan and Chorong were at the rooftop, and j kept an eye on Yubin. Tch what a douche 😠 . Where's his girlfriend did he dump her too? Tsk.
Minho was talking to his friends and we were just trying new food, well there's always good stuff to try hehe.

Chorong's POV:

I felt comfortable on Luhan's lap, I didn't want to get up, but would have to anyways. He's probably annoyed by me.
I slowly lifted my head scratching my head. I looked at Luhan who was asleep. What a cutie, I thought . I mean I've gotta admit it. I don't know how we'll be when we get married but I hope it's not going to be bad.
I stood up and stretched my arms free, and took out an eyebrow pencil from my purse, and wrote a note on Luhan's palm ' thanks for being my pillow luhanie I'm going to use the restroom and I'll be back❤️' I hesitated on putting the heart at the end but I did it at last. I capped the eyebrow pencil again and slipped it in my clutch.

***
* Sigh* I look fine but I'm not ! I feel weird now... Like I want Luhan to be with me 24/7, of course that won't happen because 1, he probably doesn't want to and 2 he still has to do his own things. " I won't be sad anymore" I smiled trying to be happy again. I stroked my hair and then went out. I stopped as soon as I saw someone.
Yubin freely waved at me like there was nothing between us. " so I see you still haven't got rid of our picture on Instagram " Yubin leaned against the wall.
'Way to ruin the mood', I thought. I rolled my eyes," what do you want Yubin " I crossed my arms over my stomach.
" you know, you've changed Chorong. You're more tough " Yubin went back to being serious.

Author's POV:
" W-that do you want Yubin"! Chorong didn't feel like staying here, he only made her life harder at this moment. She attempted walking away. Yubin pulled her harshly and cornered her on the wall. " Yubin!" Chorong tried escaping his arms. He grabbed her face harshly and looked into her eyes.
" stop being ignorant to me Chorong" he yelled at her. She flinched.
" Stop! Let go!" Chorong struggled in his arms and she switch sides, and now he was squeezing her from the back as she tried Un-clasping his arms. She tried elbowing him but he slapped her face.
Chorong's eyes watered." Stop just leave me alone " she cried in his tight embrace.
"W-what do you want?" She kept repeating the same question until he would say it, but she suddenly stopped.
" I want you back Chorong " Yubin angrily tightened his grip on her.
" ah" Chorong painfully groaned. " I'm already engaged to Luhan! He's better than you Yubin. I love him not YOU!" There she were shocked that she blurted something out that she wasn't suppose to.
Yubin slapped her again," tell me you love me " he slapped her again wanting her to say something " say it!" He yelled . He raised his hand again.

Luhan's POV:

I got up from my slumber and looked around . Where Chorong?! I panicked. I went to check my phone, but I saw something dark on my hand. I smiled at I saw he heart in the end.
" maybe I should go there too, it won't hurt fm wait!" I said excitedly.
I jogged down the stairs to get to the empty hallways were the bathrooms were...when I saw something weird.

"I'm already engaged to Luhan! He's better than you Yubin. I love him not YOU!" There she were shocked that she blurted something out that she wasn't suppose to.
Yubin slapped her again," tell me you love me " he slapped her again wanting her to say something " say it!" He yelled . He raised his hand again.
I was shocked that she said she loved me, but the I saw that bastards hand go up again! He doesn't deserve her. She's mine. My face fumed in anger.
I punched that bastard I the face and his body hot the ground." Chorong are you ok?" I asked. Obviously she was not . Her lip was bleeding on the corner, and her face was covered in tears. She was terrified. She immediately hugged me and gripped my coat. " it's okay I'm here"
" I'm scared Luhan, don't go." I felt empathy for her. I felt her spot.

***
I pulled away from the hug and kicked the bastard again. As he was terrified and ran away. " your lips bleeding" I frowned.
Chorong touched her lip and winced at the pain." Ah"!
" Aish! Don't touch , I'll clean it up for you " I said still looking at the wound.
" it's fine I could do it myself" she said grabbing her clutch.
I eyes her up and down and she was aware of it " are you sure " I questioned her worn out body.
" fine " she frowned. I smiled In victory. I came closer and... Boom I kissed her, I saw her eyes widen, but mine only got smaller. I gently massaged her wound with my tongue and pulled her closer. I peeked and saw her eyes closed now as she responded to the kiss. I cleaned up her lip and once again deepened the kiss. I didn't want to take it too far because we still needed to go back to the auditorium. I slowly pulled away and I saw her put.
" come on Rongie, we are staying together, we could kiss all we want but the others might be worried about us." I teased.
" don't say it like that Luhan " Chorong pouted as I chuckled at her cuteness." Yah hate you!" She slapped my arm lightly as I continued laughing.
" but didn't you say hat you loved me earlier"? She blushed.
" don't mention it!" She covered her face as she walked faster.
I suddenly stopped her from walking and got closer to her ear and whispered," I love you too" I smiled and kissed her one last time.

A/N: there's that all my readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please keep reading and I'll update soon ❤️❤️😘