Chapter 4

Youngmin (chorong's brother) POV-

I was having a peaceful dinner, but chorong looked like she was not. " Chorong-ah is there something wrong?" She opened her mouth to answer, but just before she could I got an Instagram notification.
" oh sorry hold on for a sec." I excused myself and opened up the notification.
From: luhan_1
'Who's this kid ur pointing to??'
I looked at the photo he was reffering to, and gasped. Should I tell him ...no no no, chorong would kill me. Let's just say this.
From: young.min.luv
'Someone who was special to her'
-Sent-
I felt satisfied with my answer and heaved a sigh. I looked up and saw chorong playing with her food again. " oppa I'm not hungry" she pouted while leaving me.
I followed her to her room. " why are you following me?" She asked a little irritated. I smiled and sat at the edge of her bed. I cupped her cheek" chorong as your older brother I need to know when something's wrong, tell me as soon as possible Kay" I left the room without her reply and went to get ready for sleep.

***

Chorong's POV-

That was weird, oppa hardly talked to me like that...yea he cares but, I've never seen him like that. Do I really worry him that much.
I tucked myself in my bed and slept.

***

My maids woke me up, and I did my usual morning Routine, and had my breakfast. My maids dropped me off at school, and I was about to walk in the gate way, but someone stopped me.
" yah chorong" I could tell by his arrogant voice...it was luhan. I turned around irritated.
" what do ya want" I asked him. His face turned cold and held my shoulders.
" you little life ruiner, please do stay out of my way at all times, because when we get married there's no way I can...until I sign a divorce paper." He brushed his shoulder against mine while leaving me with blurry eyes.
No chorong, breath in, breath out, you can't solve a problem by crying. I held my tears and continued walking to my locker.
While I was getting my books out Sulli approached me. " hey are you alright" I could tell she sensed the darkness in me, although I tried keeping my image strong.
I nodded my head," yeah, and guess what me and luhan are getting along well hehe" I faked a laugh and closed my locker.
" oh really, OK then see you at lunch rongie!" She clapped her hands and went off to her first class.
Way to go chorong, you just lied to your best friend. I felt guilty but relieved at the same time. I didn't really want Sulli to worry about me.

***

In lunch time I didn't sit at my normal spot where luhan ,miho, and Sulli would sit. Of course I lied again and told Sulli that I had to get work done, but really I went to the rooftop. And I knew she wouldn't cone because she wants to stay with Minho.

***

Luhan's POV-

Sulli started talking, " I'm glad you and chorong are getting along well!" Sulli smiled bright while eating her food. So chorong lied to her huh? I smirked and went back to eating. " oh but where is she anyways?" Minho asked. I gave her the questioning look as well.
" oh she had to get work done" she said while continuing her meal.

***
Soon school was over and I walked out the building. I spotted Chorong waiting for her ride to come. My ride came and I went along.
When we reached hone I saw my mom in the kitchen. " luhan, come here"my eomma said pointing to the chair beside her. I sat down and waited for her to talk. " your wedding is in two months and your honey moon will be at Tokyo." She said plainly.
" okay?" I said weirdly.
" and be sure to treat chorong as a wife." She finished and left me dumbfounded.
Treat her as my wife, heck no!

***
A/N: so I will be adding better chapters, but this is it for now. Please comment and up vote thank you!