Chapter 12

Luhan's POV:

  Yesterday was the last day Chorong was staying at my house and now she's back to hers. I laughed at how I used to avoid her when she was here, and how I used to shoo her away, but now I want her beside me all the time. It's okay though, she is right next door 😉. 

...

  I sneakily went in Chorong's house with the maids keeping their mouths shut. I tip-toed up the stairs while reaching her door. I pressed my ear against her door, not sure why but I was just making sure of some sort of things, then taking the good chance to open her door I twisted the knob. I sucked in a life of air ready to scare her, but the life length of air suddenly went back out as I saw her in the corner of her room with her reading glasses peacefully studying. That reminded me for some reason. * we're not just friends anymore, we're...together and we'll soon get married* I thought. I decided to try something different this time.

  I peaked at the work she was doing and then I peaked at the side of her face, as I chuckled when I found that she was sleeping. It was a quarter to 9. I know it's still early but I know she always likes going to sleep by 10 and by looking at the pile of things to do on her desk I sighed. I lightly rested my head on the crook of her neck and encircled my arms around her taking in her sweet scent. 

  I felt her lightly pop up, "mm?" Chorong innocently looked around trying to see who it was that woke her up. As she looked  at her shoulder she figured out who it was. Chorong stood up slowly, making me let go of her."Hellooo" Slowly and tiredly she said hooking her arms around my shoulder and placing her head onto my chest. I liked how she didn't ask me why I was here, or ask me when I got here, she just comfortably hugged me and appreciated my arrival. I kissed her cheeks. Dragging her along with me ; I went near the door and slowly shut the door.

  "Why do we have to go to school again tomorroww?" Chorong whined. I couldn't disagree with her though, we've been in school for too long and college is just a few months away. I just cradled her in my arms while bringing her to peace.

  "It's okay we'll get through it, and don't forget I'll be there with you okay?" I lifted her chin with my forefinger ; giving her a sweet smile. " It's getting late Miss Park and you have a lot of work don't you hmm?" I teased her.

  Chorong frowned at me continuing her daily dose of whines and complaints, " I want to get married already, I wanna be a Mrs. Xi, not Park" She pouted pounding at my chest lightly. 

  "Wait  patiently baby, there's gonna be a lot of surprises k?" She looked at me with confusion.

  "What surprises?" I chuckled.

  "If I tell you It wouldn't be a surprise any more" I laughed at her cuteness as she stomped her feet some more.

...

at school-

Chorong's POV:

  Luhan is in the school like me, but unfortunately we don't have the same schedules so I have to spend most of the school time with my girl friends or other people. I really needed him to be beside me. For some reason I kept wanting him near me, of course I LOVED HIM, but I feel like I need him too much keke.

  It was finally lunch and I couldn't wait to sit beside my Luhan. I spotted Luhan waving at me to come over there. " Heyy!" I pinched Luhan's nose, " I'm using the restroom really quickly okay?" he nodded as I ran. I had to pee really badly, so I quickly stopped by the first stall but an arm blocked me.

  "Ahem, I don't let loosers pee right away!" I looked up to see a girl with smirk on her face.

  "Seunghee?" My heart beat fastened. What a surprise to suddenly meet my childhood bully again when I need to pee.

A/N: Heello! It's asians-rock, sorry about the short chapter, it's the end of the 12th chap. I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter, please feel free to comment and follow! I love you guys!!!