NH Media

It's short. I'm sad and tired don't kill me. I'll make a longer update soon lol.

Kevin's POV

I woke up to the feeling of SooHyun's soft lips on the back of my neck as he whispered, "Good morning, baby." The words made me smile uncontrollably, butterflies forming in my stomach. My cheeks burned red as memories flooded in from last night.
"Good morning, handsome," I replied, my voice small. His arm snaked around my waist, holding me to him. I could feel his bare body against mine and giggled softly, closing my eyes. "Alexander is probably home. He knows I have someone over... I wonder if he'll freak out seeing you." My words didn't seem to have much effect on Soohyun. He simply shrugged and hummed, cuddling up to me.
No sooner than I spoke, Alexander knocked at the door. "Kevin-ah...fishy... of you and your boyfriend are done making love in there, I made some pancakes," he called out sounding pleased with himself. SooHyun chuckled from behind me. "No, Xander, I think Soohyun and I will just lay here for a while but thanks for the offer. The only response was the sound of something, most likely a plate, shattering on the ground, making me wince. I faintly heard the sound of him muttering a curse under his breath and picking up the pieces. I smiled softly. "Think he's surprised?" I ask. SooHyun nodded against the back of my neck. "Yeah, just a bit." He chuckled. "Mmm boyfriend," I murmur, smiling widely. "I love that, my boyfriend."