Gangnam

//another short one. My battery is low and I don't have a charger so I'm just doing little bits at a time. Lol.Enjoy!//

Eli's POV

"Hey, I need to take Monday off," I told my boss over the phone, keeping my fingers crossed. "My um...niece...is staying with me for the weekend and Monday so I need to be home to watch her. Phil said he'd cover my shift," I explained, pursing my lips as I listened to the answer on the other end. "Thank you sir. I'll make up for it, I promise. I can work Phil's Saturday shift next week. Alright. Good day, sir." I hung up the phone and jumped in the air happily, quickly packing my bags. Tonight, I drive out to Gangnam to stay in a hotel and audition tomorrow for NH media. I can't believe this is finally happening. I feel guilty for lying but if I pass the audition, it won't matter whether or not I'm fired.

With a deep breath I quickly packed some money and a few outfits to last me. Callbacks are posted on Sunday, if I make it I'll be in the final round on Monday and my fate decides itself from there. "To chasing my dream!" I poured a glass of wine and raised it to myself in the empty house. "I'll prove to everyone that you don't need university to be successful," I say as I take a sip. "Because I'm not a top student, you think I can only disappoint you. But I promise you, mom. I'll show you that moving to Korea was a good thing. I will be successful for you." I downed the glass and closed my bag.
I promise to do well.