flash back

"Hey, take me with you," SooHyun chuckled, leaning against the wall. We were sitting outside Kibum's house, gazing up at the stars. SooHyun had quit his teaching job at the university and took up work at café late with Eli until he could find something more permanent. "Can you sing?" I asked, looking over at him. He smiled and began singing softly to himself as a sort of 'you tell me'. His voice was beautiful and luring...
     As he got more into his singing, realizing I was pleased with his voice, he became less embarrassed and sang more confidently. It was honestly so perfect
      "Is there anything you can't do?" I ask, leaning on his shoulder. He blushed and shrugged, looking into my eyes. "I can't cook very well," he tried. I rolled my eyes and stretched, curling up beside SooHyun to let my eyes rest closed. "Tired?" He asked. I nodded and remained pressed up against him knowing I wouldn't fall asleep but I didn't really want to move. Now that SooHyun is no longer a teacher, my flirt game is A grade. Pun intended. "Don't fall asleep on me. I won't have the heart to move and might stay out here all night, "Soohyun's soft voice floated into my ear making me smile. "I don't mind staying with you all night." I giggle, placing a hand on Soohyun's chest to play with one of his buttons. He didn't didn't seem to mind. "I think you've had a bit too much to drink," he coes, reaching his hand to play with my hair. "I like your hands on me," I flirted, ignoring his notation. He just sighed and shifted to a standing position with a smile. "Well, although I do like putting my hands on you," he winks, helping me up, "you should probably get some sleep."
      I stumble and put my arm around him to stop myself from falling. "Hey SooHyun," I whisper with a hiccup. "Wanna know a secret?" SooHyun nods and looks down at me. "This is my first time drinking," I admit in a mock-quiet voice, letting out a girly giggle. "Don't worry, I figured that out." SooHyun put his arm around my waist as he walked me to his car, opening the passenger door for me.
      When we got to my apartment, I stepped out and began walking towards the front steps, SooHyun close behind. "Thank you for a lovely first date," he says smoothly, wrapping his arms around my waist. As one hand made it's way forward to brush the hair out of my face I starred into his dark, matured eyes with a fluttering heart. "I haven't had that much fun in a while. I hope we can do this again sometime." He smiled widely making my knees weak
      "You're so handsome SooHyun," I murmered breathlessly, letting my eyes dance across his face, down his jawline, towards his lips. A moment of silence brushed past as SooHyun moved his free hand to the crook where my neck and my jaw met before whispering his lips across mine. My heart began to race a thousand miles an hour as his lips melted onto mine, one hand crawling back up to tangle with my hair while the other pulled me by the waist closer to him. I almost forgot how to breathe. His kiss was kind and gentle.
      Slowly, his lips began to move against mine, still caring and dignified. I danced my lips in sync with his, placing my hands on his firm, broad shoulders.
      "I'll see you soon, okay?" SooHyun said after pulling away, not wanting to get carried away. "Yeah," I nodded, leaning forward to steal one last quick kiss before turning with a mischievous grin towards the door. "Sleep well," I say, waving as he walks happily back to his car.
      "So, why were you home so late last night?" Xander asks, pulling me out of my thoughts from the night before. "Oh," I respond nonchalantly, "I was just hanging out with um...a friend from school." Xander nods and looks back to the road. "Alright."

      I couldn't help but smirk out the window, brushing a finger across my lips.