Hoon (pt. 1)

Chanickas POV

I stared down in shock, not sure but to say. Slowly, I took a step back locking eyes with him. "I'm..." I tried to find the words to explain but it wasn't working. What was I supposed to say? 'I'm your wife'? How would he react to that? "Ah I guess you wouldn't remember me I'm just someone you went to school with..." I lied quietly averting my gaze. "I heard about what happened and thought it'd be a good time to reunite. I've been meaning to get in contact with you anyway" I smiled through the words, on the verge of tears. He simply nodded brushing it off. "Thanks for your concern I guess. We'll have to catch up when I get out of this hell hole - you do look familiar." His words seemed to seep through me, empty words. Not like the way he used to speak to me. I needed to get out, get some fresh air.
"Mr. Yeo, how are you feeling?" A cheerful voice came from behind me. Then I saw it- that look in his eyes. He was looking at her with those happy eyes. His little bunny eyes. That's when I couldn't handle it; I quickly sped out of the room, pretending to be taking a phone call as my eyes welled up. It was too much... suddenly I felt dizzy, my stomach hurt, my vision blurred- then it was black.

Posting this in two parts. Cause I can.
Sorrynickaunniedontkillme