Training

Jaeseops POV

"Hyung, what do I owe this pleasure to?" Hoonmins voice chimed through the phone. I gave a soft smile and a sigh in relief. "Ah, I'm so glad you're okay. I heard about what happened. I'm sorry I couldn't visit but I'm glad you're released," I spoke quickly, playing with my hair. Before he could respond, I cut to the chase. "But I called to tell you something important." There was a slight chuckle on the other end before I heard the younger speak. "You're so caring hyung. Thank you. What is it though?" There was a slight hint of curiosity in his voice. "I've been signed to NH Media!" I blurted quickly too excited to beat around the bush. "I'm part of a group. It's really exciting and a lot of people are actually familiar. That kid Kevin you hang out with, he's part of the group. It's unbelievable really there's such a spark I can't even explain it; there's a lot more will and drive than with Paran. I'm really excited about this Hoonmin- ah but there's more!" I exclaimed before Hoon could utter any sort of congratulations. "There was one kid who refused to sign if he couldn't sign with his friend. There's an empty spot. So, and get ready to freak, I showed the management some of your videos. They loved it. It would be too long for them to hold another audition so they said they'd consider contacting you. You're welcome," I finished with a wide smile. Hoon fell silent on the other end for nearly a full minute. "You're kidding," he replied in disbelief. "No way... oh my god Jaeseop you're amazing. I can't wait to tell my girlfriend about this!" He sounded shaky and excited. "Girlfriend?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows as I sit on my bed in the dorm. "Yeah! One of the nurses at the hospital she's so amazing. Her name is Jaesung we've been on two dates so far. I really see this going places," he announced proudly. This time it was my turn to sit in silence. "Wow...I never thought you were the kind of man to do that, Hoonmin. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed in you," I scoffed, not sure I had heard him right. "What? I don't understand. Am I not allowed to date? I really like this girl Jaeseop. I don't see what your problem is." Was his grumpy response. My hands curled into fists and my jaw clenched tight. I couldn't believe the words out of his mouth. "Wow Hoonmin. You're unbelievable. Have fun playing doctor with your girlfriend. I'm sure she's so touched that you like her enough to cheat on your wife. Real classy kid,"I spat at him before hanging up the phone in disgust, tossing it aside. The nerve of that kid. I shook my head in disbelief. Kevin who shared a room with me was staring in confusion and horror. "Hoon got himself a girlfriend," was the explanation I gave. "I'm going to talk to Chanicka."
Kevin stared in shock with his jaw agape. I grabbed my jacket and threw it on, my mind racing. First, he marries the girl I love. I think to myself on the verge of tears with how angry I was. Then he doesn't even bother to treat her right.