Celebration

SooHyun's POV

"Kevin..." I coo over the phone receiving a light hum in response. "I got in," I say lightly with a smile tugging at my lips. There was a small silence at the other end before I faintly heard Kevin dropping the phone and running to what I assumed was his computer, hearing little clicking sounds of the keyboard. My smile grew wider as I held the phone to my ear, Kevin racing back and picking up the phone again.

      "So did I," he half stated, half cried. I chuckled out of nerves and bowed my head unsure what to say. "This is so unreal," I state, taking a breath to process everything. "Wanna come over to my place to celebrate?" He asks in a suggestive voice, tugging at my interest. "Celebrate?" I respond, smirking and biting my lip "celebrate how?" A deep chuckle is heard on the other end, followed by "Be at my place in an hour," and with that he hung up the phone. I smile and stand, making my over to my closet. I'll wear a button up shirt...handsome and easy to remove. I chuckle to myself as I get dressed, running a comb through my hair a few times before getting it to just the right style. Let's go celebrate.

       "Kevin, it's SooHyun," I call through the door after giving a light knock. Withing a couple of seconds, Kevin had opened the door, smirking up at me. I couldn't help but notice that he was wearing the same style of outfit as me. "Hey," he purred in a soft voice, shutting the door behind me and wrapping his arms around my neck, his slender body pressed up against mine with his face inches away from mine. "Hey," I breath, snaking my arms around his waist. I could see his eyes scanning my face and stopping on my lips where he slowly leaned in to press his own against. I let out a soft hum into the kiss, placing one hand on the back on his head and holding him close to me as my lips worked around his. Kevin let out a soft chuckle as he tugged on my bottom lip before moving to place soft kisses along my jawline. "Is Alexander home?" I mumble, running a hand through Kevin's hair. He pulled away and looked up at me with dazed eyes. "No." I chuckle and walk away from the door, lead by Kevin who now hand a light grip on my hand bringing me to his bedroom, shutting the door. "I need tutoring Mr. Shin," Kevin says in a shy, innocent voice taking me by surprise. "Oh?" I reply, leaning him against the bed. He nods and bites his lip, pulling me closer to him. I lean forward and place my lips on his softly before mumbling, "It's been a while since I've heard you call me that. It's kind of...sexy." Kevin let's out a soft breath and pulls himself onto the bed. "I don't think it's tutoring you need," I begin in a quiet voice, "It's think you need detention. You've been a bad boy Kevin." He moans in response looking up at me with dark eyes. "Punish me," was his hushed response before he pulled me on top of him and forced our lips together, one hand moving to undo the buttons on my shirt while the other tangled itself into my hair. I trailed my lips down his jawline and neck, sucking lightly at the spot above his collar bone, encouraging a soft gasp from Kevin. I chuckled deeply as my tongue grazed his soft skin. My hand found its way to the button of his jeans, flicking it open and pulling away to tug at them, receiving an embarrassed blush from Kevin as I moved them out of the way, taking my shirt off as I did so. "Damn," he breathed, staring at my chest. "Welcome to detention, Kevin~"

Comment or inbox if you want me to post the full 19+ version of this chapter. (: