A1173

"How did it go?" I ask Xander as he comes out of the room. "Pretty good. I was a little nervous but I think I did okay. You're up next. Take a deep breath and put on a smile. You're amazing!" He encouraged. I nodded and slipped in a shake breath, looking at the stage doors. "A1173 please head to the stage I repeat A1173 Kevin W please head to the stage." The voice droned through the speakers, luring me towards the nerve wracking experience ahead of me. "I'll see you after," I wave to my friends heading towards the stage door, walking through with a smile. My heart began to pound as I walked through, guiding myself up the steps to the stage in the room, directly in front of three people and a camera. 

       "Please state your full name, birth date and blood type," one of the people, a younger woman with dark hair and a warm smile stated, her kind appearance putting me at ease. "My name is Woo Sunghyun, English name Kevin Woo. My birthday is November 25, 1991, blood type O." I respond calmly, keeping good posture as I stand in front of the microphone.

        "Alright. Begin," another person said coldly, an older man. I nod my head and take a breath, singing the chorus of my chosen song with 110% effort. " Nae mam apeuji ange

Geu nuguboda deo haengbokhage sarayahae

Modeun geol itgo

I bam-ui ggeuteul jabgo itneun naui sarangi deo isang chorahaji ange

Nareul wihae uljima nan gwaenchana...." I closed my eyes when I finished singing, taking in the moment before glancing back at the three people in front of me who all had soft smiles on their faces. "Thank you Mr. Woo. We'll notify you of your results based on the information filled out on your application." The young woman said lightly. I bowed and took a step back backing my way off stage. I think that went well.