Eli

Kevin's POV

Eventually the three of us felt well practiced and somewhat tired. SooHyun had fallen asleep against the wall and Alexander was off flirting with Angel. (Pervert) I was too nervous too sleep though, and not much of a conversationalist. I decided on looking around the room, watching other people practice when a familiar face caught my eye. It's that kid. Jun. He looked genuinely bored so I walked over to him with a smile.

       "Oh, hey there," he chuckled, running his eyes down my body. "Fancy running into you here," I state, ignoring his obvious attempt at 'flirting.' "Yeah, I came here with my brother, Lee Kiseop." He shrugged and looked around. I instantly recognized the name. "Oh, I know him. He kinda crashed into my teacher. Well, he's not a teacher anymore but...yeah. He's over there actually. So, you sing? Or..." I found myself rambling out of nervousness. "I rap," Jun chuckled. "So, that's SooHyun? How is he sleeping through this noise?" he commented. I shrug and stick my hands in my pocket.

        "Hey, I'm on four spots after you," Jun  points out, looking at my number, 1173. His was 1177. "My brother goes on after me," he continues "1178." I nod and smile. "SooHyun's 1174. I wonder who 75 and 76 are," I say, looking around.  "Let's find out," Jun suggests, receiving my um what look. "Let's look around and casually look at numbers. When we find them, we introduce ourselves."

       It took a little while but we eventually came across two guys around our age conversing in a corner. We slowly approached, awkwardly trying to be noticed. The boys looked at us in silence for a moment before the younger one introduced himself. "Um. Hey. I'm Dongho. This is Jaeseop." He says. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kevin," I reply, shaking their hand. "Junyeong. You can call me Jun," he says, bowing to the pair. "It seems you perform just before us And you, just after us. Good luck to you both I'm sure you'll do great!" Jaeseop cooes, flashing a cat like smile. Before we could reply, we were interrupted by the speaker calling for the next vocalist. All the dancers had gone first. After and models audition tomorrow. "A1171 please make your way to the stage, I repeat A1171 Kyounjae K please make your way to the stage. I turned, confused, towards the stage door. "Eli," I murmur, watching as he entered the audition room to the stage and the door closes. "Wow, Eli is auditioning?" Then a shaking feeling in my stomach arises. Alexander is after him. Then me. I'm so nervous. "I better go wake SooHyun. He goes on after me. It was nice meeting you two and seeing you again Jun," I bid them farewell and head off to the sleepy man. "SooHyun. Wake up." I shake him lightly, startling him awake. Eli just went on. Yes Eli. Neat hey? After him is Xander then me then you. So, wake up." SooHyun gave me a confused look. "Eli? Wow. That's unexpected." He stretched and stands up, rubbing his eyes. "Kiseop is here too." I sigh and wrap my arms around him, breathing in his kind scent. "I'm so nervous SooHyun." I mumble into his shirt. He pulls me into a tight hug and kisses the top of my head, making me blush. "You'll do amazing. Don't worry."

       "A1172 report to the stage I repeat A1172 Alexander E please report to the stage."

       "I hope you're right." I look over to Alexander and give him a wave. I mouth  'Good luck' and he nods, heading through the door.