Chapter 1: His Innocent Charms

It's our party we can do what we want to.
It's our house we can love who we want to.
It's our song we can sing if we want to.
It's my mouth I can say what I want to.
Yea, yea, yeah.

It was only the start of a long Friday night for all the people at the posh bar in Quezon City and the house was filled with cheers and shakes of every body in the dance floor. All of them were giving their best shots in dancing as the hips of the ladies moved along with every beat of the ever famous and controversial Miley Cyrus' song, We Can't Stop.

Together with them were the guys, whom they've just met that night, whose hands were touching the different parts of the ladies' bodies sensually. They were all strangers to each other but they were letting the mood of the night take them to the spirit of ecstasy. Bodies aganist bodies, each of them were exploring the curvaceous shape and virile physique of their partner as they swung their sweaty bodies with the tune of the song. Some of them were already kissing torridly, totally ignoring the people around them. They were all lost in the sea of euphoria.

And we can't stop.
And we won't stop.
Can't you see it's we who own the night.
Can't you see it we who bout' that life.
And we can't stop.
And we won't stop.
We run things, things don't run we.
We don't take nothing from nobody.
Yea, yea, yea.

Twenty-two year old Kian Lorenz Reyes was sitting on a stool facing the bar counter with a glass of wine in his hand. Pinapanood niya lang ang iba pang mga nasa loob ng bar at wala siyang balak na makisayaw sa kanila. He was not fond of dancing and he was never one to dance with many people around him. Kahit pa sabihing nasa isang bar siya ay mas pipiliin na lang niya na maupo kaysa makipagsayawan sa mga taong hindi naman niya kakilala. Wala rin siyang balak na maglasing kaya puro wine lang ang ino-order niya. Ang gusto lang niya ay ma-refresh ang utak niya at pansamantalang makatakas sa responsibilidad na ibinigay sa kanya ng pamilya niya.

He thought that he was too young to handle their company, not mentioning that it's the most prestigious and largest company in the whole continent, and he also thought that going to a bar was a better choice in sorting out his thoughts like what he always did when he was in Las Vegas. After twelve years ay nakabalik ulit siya sa Pilipinas pero hindi naman niya alam na ganoong balita ang madadatnan niya. Pinauwi siya ng mga magulang niya para lang sabihin sa kanya na siya na ang mamamahala ng kumpanyang ilang henerasyon ng namamayagpag sa industriya. He was pressured and he was thinking that he hadn't much experience and the capability to handle such big company. Iniisip pa lang niya na babagsak ito nang dahil sa pamamahala niya ay nilalamon na siya ng hiya para sa pamilya niya.

Ilang oras pa lamang siya sa bansa at dito sa bar siya dumiretso. Hindi siya sumunod sa mga magulang niya na sumundo sa kanya sa airport papuntang mansyon nila. He already had his car with him nang makauwi siya sa Pilipinas at 'yun ang ginamit niya papuntang bar. Ang mga gamit naman niya ay nasa sasakyan ng mga magulang niya. My life is better there in Vegas. No pressure and I am totally enjoying myself as a bachelor, he mumbled to himself sighing.

He was playing his glass of wine with his hand when someone approached him. "Alone?" a voice spoke from his back and he turned his head to its direction. There he saw a lady who was wearing a red fitted dress that showed all the curves of her body. But, what caught his attention more were her boobies na halos lumuwa na sa suot nitong damit. Hindi man lang ba nagsalamin ang babaeng ito bago siya lumabas ng bahay? he asked himself silently and nearly frowned but he smiled a little instead, returning the girl's smile.

"Yes," he answered plainly as he took a sip on his wine. The girl just continued to smile at him and he decided to turn his back at her then. But before he could do so, she grabbed him by the arm as she leaned forward towards him, letting her cleavage swam before his vision. He cleared his throat and the lady smiled inwardly.