Chapter 11: Second Thoughts

You are not thinking straight, Kei told her reflection on the mirror, her hair was all over her face and her body was wrapped with a comforter. She lost count on how many heavy breaths she had drawn. Bakit? she asked herself again. Bakit, Kei? You would really go that low just to prove Reanan wrong?

Sumilip siya sa bukas na pinto ng bathroom kung nasaan siya at napapikit siya nang mariin nang makita ang lalaking sarap na sarap sa pagtulog sa kanyang kama. Kailan ka pa naging ganito? muling tanong niya sa kanyang sarili habang patuloy sa paninikip ang kanyang dibdib dahil sa sama ng loob.

Hindi natanggal ang tingin niya kay Kian. Bahagyang bukas ang bibig nito at mahinang humihilik sa pagtulog. His arms and legs were widely spread on the bed. Halos lamunin na ng malaking hubog nito ang king-sized bed ng dalaga. His muscular torso was showing. Tanging ang comforter lang ang tumatakip sa pang-ibabang katawan nito.

Halatang pagod. Kei inwardly winced on her own thoughts. Stop it, Kei.

Matagal niya pang pinagmasdan ang binata. Sobrang amo ng mukha nito kapag tulog. Walang bakas ng kapilyuhan. Parang hindi gagawa ng kasalanan. At sobrang gwapo. Kei shook her head to stop her own thoughts.

They did it again last night. And it was scorchingly hot, just like their first time.

"Kian, what are you doing?!" Kei demanded in shock when Kian took his shirt off and threw it somewhere on the floor. His chiseled torso was proudly showing in front of her.

Kian only smirked as he started unbuckling his belt. "Shouldn't the question be who am I gonna do tonight?" he asked maliciously and Kei bit her lower lip in fear. "I am gonna fucking do you tonight, Kei," he seductively said as he unzipped his fly.

Kei repeatedly shook her head in alarm. "No! No, no, no!" she hysterically said in panick.

"Why not?" Kian asked while pulling his pants down, leaving only his boxers to cover the center piece of his sinfully well-toned body.

Kei gulped real hard on the sight in front of her. Gusto niyang mag-iwas ng tingin ngunit sa tuwing gagawin niya iyon ay lagi lamang bumabalik ang mga mata niya sa katawan ni Kian para purihin ito. It was not the first time that she saw it but its effect on her was the same. Her mouth was starting to run dry.

"Kian, magtigil ka kung hindi sisigaw talaga ako rito, makita mo!" takot na pagbabanta niya.

Lalong lang napangisi si Kian dahil sa nakikitang reaksyon nito mula sa dalaga. "Sigaw ka lang, Kei. Wala namang makakarinig sa'yo dahil sound proof ang mga kwarto dito," natatawang saad nito. "Pero ibang sigaw ang gusto kong marinig mula sa'yo. I want to hear you scream my name like death and hell are running after you while you are in the throes of pleasure because of what I am doing to you," he added lecherously.

"Manyak!" Kei screamed and her temper flared when Kian just laughed at her.

"Said the one who gave me her worldly pleasures proposal," he taunted. "We have a deal, Kei and you were the one who asked me of it. It has both our consents so it's binding. Tapos ngayon ay bigla kang aatras? Wala ka palang isang salita. I will be true to the deal we agreed with. I'll be a good boyfriend to you in front of Ryan or whatever-that-asshole-name-is. But, I expect you to be true to your words, too," he spoke, disappointment swimming in his voice.

Kei shook her head. "No, Kian you got it wrong. I will be true to my promise. I am just... too shocked. It's too soon. Kakapayag mo pa lang," she reasoned, hoping that the lad would buy her excuses.

"Ngayon o bukas o sa mga susunod pang araw ay pareho lang. So why not enjoy it today, right?"

"I am not ready," Kei murmured.