Because she know's why!

Life.

3 months later.

“Snakesz babes!” I heard, I was wondering who the hell was yelling my name like that, I turned around and saw some chick I knew from way back.

“Kool.”

“Mmmhmm! What you doing here?”

“Came to see someone.”

“You know how Hackney hates your lot.” She laughed and walked with me. I shrugged.

“Yeah but fuck them init.” I said. She giggled.

“So wana come my place after, I'm bored. You can entertain me.” I laughed and shook my head.

“I'm sorry darlin' I have to go back in 30 minutes before my chick starts shoutin' down the fuckin' yard!” The way this girls face dropped.

“You have a chick.”

“Finally yeah, I stopped fucking around.”

“Arrghh such a shame, we had a lot going on.”

“What like me coming to get pum then going again?” I said. She hit my arm playfully.

“Don't say that.”

“But Sharn that was it, holla at Pez. He's bored.” I smiled.

“Arghh is he at home?”

“Yep, call him trust me you will make his day.” She was bare grinning.

“Ite then, well I'm going home, might have to call him to come here.”

“That's a very good idea.” I chuckled, we hugged and I went my way, did my business sold my shit, got my money and went back home. I got in my house and Zoe screwed me. I smiled at her and as she tried to walk out the room I cornered her.

“What's you problem?” I whispered.

“N-nothing.”

“Good girl,” I went closer and bit her neck, she flinched abit and I moved away and stared at her.

“How is the baby?” I said looking at the bump.

“Okay.” She said looking away.

“Aww. I wanna know what it is!”

“In a few months we can.”

“Look at me.” She looked and I opened my arms, she looked like she was thinking about actually giving me a hug. I started screwing and she gave me a hug and stared at me quietly.

“What?” I said sharply.

“Why are you always busier with something else!” I sighed.

“It's just to keep up with us, this place!” I said and rubbed her face, she looked at me and shrugged and got up.

“Erm I'm going out, it's been days and I could really do with some fresh air, you know.”

“Ahh Zoe I'm tired.”

“Oh I mean go alone, out of ends, just sit somewhere and breath, I can't do that in here, or in ends.”

“Ite, bess take you phone, so when you want me to pick you up I come, stay away from South. Oh and East.”

“Why east?” She questioned.

“I killed someone there last night.”

“So that's where you were and lied to me you went to see Jamma!” She slightly rose her tone. I raised my eyebrow.