Life 5

Life. .

I went back to my place the nest day and slept in for hours, I was so tired, but I was already missing Snakesz, he was really calming, just being around him, it was relaxing, even though he's not actually properly there in the head, he never let me see it and really cared about me. I got up and got ready to go buy some food. I walked out and was locked my door when someone slammed my head onto the door. I felt quiet dizzy. I turned around and squeezed my eyes shut for a few seconds. I opened it and this drugged up girl was staring at me.

?You think you can have my man!? She said angrily. I raised an eyebrow.

?Who's your man though?? I said moving to her face.

?Him! HE'S is mine! You sket!? I rolled my eyes and walked away and she grabbed my hair and slammed me into a wall. I kneed her in the stomach and when she got down I started kicking her in the face, the bitch started screaming. Some boys came out a room and looked at me.

?WHAT THE FUCK BRUV THAT'S MY SISTER!? He shouted, coming for me. I ran out the house and down the road. Fucking bitch, about she's gonna smack my head into a wall and I'm gonna sit down and take it. She must be mad. I got round the corner and walked off to Mc Donald's, I actually sat there the whole day and did nothing, just text Snakesz, I wish he came down, but he couldn't because he was gonna go see his mum.

I was craving for an orange. I went to the market nearby and bought a whole bag of oranges. It was nearly 8, so I went back in and there was blood on the landing. I need to find somewhere else to stay, this place was fucked, I heard about the mandem from here, they aren't the ones to fuck about with, and I've just fucked someone's sister up. I went up to my room and some boys were standing there bunnin. One looked at me and was coming, I went in my room quickly and locked the door. I put my oranges on the bed and lay down and used Snakesz knife to peel them. He text me saying I should come to his tomorrow, I replied ok, and lay down. I put the knife under my pillow, I need to give it back, it nearly sliced my hand. I was falling asleep till I heard a thump. I sat up in the dark and nothing was there. I lay down and closed my eyes.

?You think your hard init!? Someone jumped on me. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth, it smelt of piss! It was so disgusting.

?You gonna come here and then fuck up my sister, and think I won't do shit back!? I punched his stomach, and he punched mine but 10 times harder. I groaned and he smacked my face up a few times, and got inbetween my legs, when I heard the belt unbuckling I realised this dickhead was gonna rape me, and I tell you now, I'ma fight for my virginity, I'm not dumb. I started hitting his chest and used my knee to knee him in the stomach. He punched my face pushed my skirt up and took off my knickers.

?GET THE FUCK OFF ME!? I shouted. He punched my face continuously till I felt blood. I groaned and he took his shit off.

?Your so fucking nice.? He whispered and touched my pum. I couldn't see his face. I was trying to closed my legs but he was fighting me and not letting go. He roughly kissed me, it tasted like shit! Was trying to reach for my pillow. I was pushing my hands, he opened my legs wide and was getting ready to go in. I got hold of the shank.

?NO!? I shouted and pierced it right in his stomach, I kept pushing it in with anger. I pulled it back and forth and realised what I was doing. I paused and stared at the dark figure infront of me. He was shaking, I didn't know what was happening, just felt warm drips on my skin, I gasped.

?Ahhh..? He quietly said. My hands were tightly wrapped around the knife, I pulled it out and he fell ontop of me and I started panicking. I pushed him off me and put my knickers on. I ran and put the light on and there was blood all over the knife and my hands. I looked at the unknown asshole lying on my bed with his face down, and had blood on the bed that had absorbed into my sheets.