To Run, Is To Be Free. To Be Free Is To Have LIFE.

Life.

I sat up all night as he slept by me, as if nothing had happened, he made me so afraid to walk away. I held onto my stomach and cried silently. I just wanted to get out of here. I honestly did not want this baby now.

I wanted it out, and I wanted to have maybe had a better childhood and not end up in this mess. I should have stayed in the home and got the proper help. I’ve been tangled into criminal activity, and I can’t get out, I’m tied to this monster, and it hurts me.

It just hurts. What’s next?

Jahmiah.

I woke up around 12, and sat down on the bed angry as fxck. I felt like fxcking someone up badly. I looked beside me and she was lying there holding her belly. I turned back towards the wall and thought of one prixk that owed me money. I got up and went to the bathroom and refreshed and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and grinned.

“The fxcked up shit I WILL do to you Franz if I don’t get my money.” I whispered and sighed happily. I walked back into the room and got a black t-shirt and jeans, got my tims and left. I walked down the hallway loaded and pushed it down to secure it. I jumped in the lift and went down to the ground floor. I walked out and it was a good day, but it wouldn’t be for long for anyone who gets in my way. I walked around for a while alone, and then ended up infront of Franz’ yard. He had my money, and my stuff I was trying to shift, and this boy randomly disappeared. I approached his door and looked about to see who was around, but it was quiet. A older woman opened the door. As she looked at me she gasped and slightly left a gap between the door.

“Where’s your son?” I said sternly.  I saw her eye looking into mine. I played around with my black leather gloves.

“He’s not in.”

“Ahhh Francis isn’t in eh? Nah that’s cool. You know what. I am a very angry man today. Very angry.” I grinned. “You know, I can kick this door down, and fxcking kill you in your sons place, you know that?”

“I-I-I….-_

“Nooooo! I don’t want a reply.” I smiled and leaned on the wall, looking at her. “I want your sons head on my dining table, and he’ll rot there. I want my money, if I don’t get my money. I’ll just kill you both, I can do it if I want, and weather you get feds involved or not, I’ll wipe out your whole family. I promise, okay?” I smiled. I saw the fear in her eyes and I knew it had set in.

“…My god.” She whispered and a tear rolled down her cheek.

“I know, he wouldn’t like me if he met me either. Have a good day.” I said. She slammed the door shut. I was fuming. I stood outside the front garden and looked around. I wanted to take my anger out on anyone at this moment. I went to the nearest bus stop and sat there just thinking. I was angry, very.

Zoe was acting off, carrying my child and acting like some little unloved bitch, then this prick owes me money, and my brother just hadn’t been in touch, it felt distant. A bus stopped in front of me and a few people got off. I looked to see if he might have been on the bus so I could put two shots in his brain. A girl got off and looked at me. She held onto her bag and quickly walked past me. I licked my lips and looked at her closely. I started walking behind her and she turned a corner into the estate. I followed her down the alley. She looked back at me and picked up the paste. Well so did I.  As I came to the end of the alley she stood at the right looking at me. She dropped her bag and started immediately crying.

“Please Snakez don’t hurt me, please.” She cried. I moved closer grinning at her.

“You already know my name. How are you?” I smiled moving closer and licking my lips.