Life 11

Life.

We fell asleep, and I felt so safe in his arms, I've never actually been touched like that by him before, it was so scary being with him in this way, but now I could see what he was hiding from all those months of me being around him constantly.

He stroked my face and I opened my eyes and stared at him, he grinned.

"So we're doin this yeah?"

"Doing what?"

"Your mine!"

"Yes."

"Good." He felt me up a bit and put his hands under the sheets, I opened my legs and he stuck his finger in and started moving his finger, he put another one in and I groaned so loud. I was quite sore, following the encounter we had the night before. He made me cum nevertheless, and I lay there feeling the effects of what he had now taking from me. I just lay there open, and he removed the sheets from my body and stared at it. He was getting a bonar, I looked at it, and gulped, although I already had it, his things really took a while to get in, and it hurt too. Well the first time. He pushed his boxers down and lay on top of me kissing me, and touching me, it was nice. I touched his face and he looked in my eyes, for the first time I looked in his without turning away, I held the eye contact and he cracked a smile, I smiled happily.

"I'll never hurt you Zoe, I swear. You as a person is beyond everything I have and own here," I nodded and he sighed.

"I will kill anyone that tries to take you away from me."

"No one can. I've always wanted you." I rubbed his chest. He smiled and we started kissing slowly and passionately, he was one good kisser, fuck! He made it so slow my jaw started to ache, he slid his tongue in my mouth and held onto my knees pushing them out, he played with my tongue, and pushed himself down on me. He slowly slid into me, and my eyes widened, he started licking my neck, and slowly pushing himself in and out of me continuously. It didn't hurt as much, but it still did. I moaned his name and he pushed into me harder and put my leg on his shoulder.

"Need to loosen your pussy out a bit."

"Ahhh!" I used my fist to hit the wall, to let out the aggression. He grinned and slightly chuckled.

"Zoe you do feel good, I could do you countless times and won't get bored, fuck!" He whispered.

"Please it's too much, just go harder." I begged.

"Come on b, this is nice." I groaned and put my head back on the pillow and he started making my body jump in some weird way. It was making me cum quicker.

"Fuck." I said quickly and wiped the sweat off my head. He kept doing it and pushed deeper each time.

"Nah seriously you feel good." He kept muttering and saying, and going quicker. I came but he kept going.

"Arghh fuck man!" He groaned and I felt it in me, I held onto him as I felt it still coming.

"Uhhh!" I moaned. I slowly lay back on the pillow and let go of him, I was exhausted and tired. He slowly pulled out of me and pulled his boxers up, we heard the door slam shut. I quickly grabbed the sheets and covered myself. Jahmiah just sat there over me. The door open and Jamma looked at us and his eyes widened.

"What the fuck man?" He looked at Snakesz. He just grinned at him and looked back at me licking his lips. I turned away shyly and didn't say nothing.

"Aye Zoe!" He said, I slowly looked at him.

"What is this?" He screwed.

"Can't you see Jamma or your blind!" Jah screwed. He shook his head and put a package on the table. Jahmiah looked at it and back at him.