Life 18

Life.

Snakesz.

I rubbed her thigh, she screwed me and continued reading her magazine, I stared at her and smiled waiting for her to at least give me a word, so I know we're cool.

"Come on Zoe. Let man in."

"We're not gonna do it Jah, fuck off! Get then fuck off me." She hit me. I laughed and got on top of her and opened her legs.

"Get off me!" She screamed.

"Why you being like this man, come on, you know I need pussy."

"Go to your hoes and get it, because I'm not gonna fuck you whilst I got something growing inside me." She said and punched me.

"Why man, it's a lil G, it will understand." I kissed her neck.

"Jahmiah, no!" She tried to hit me, I held her arms down and looked her in the eyes and she relaxed herself.

"I can't."

"You can, it's harmless, it's good for you." I grinned. She turned away and I grinned and got to work. When we was done, I was still in her, sliding out when she turned to look at me and it's like she went mad, she screamed at me and pushed me off her.

"WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO IT! YOU FUCKIN DICKHEAD! FUCK OFF!" She punched me continuously.

"What the hell man," I said pulling up my boxers and jeans.

"Why you so fuckin stupid! Why didn't you stop?" She slapped me.

"Aye Zoe behave man!"

"No you fuck off! I wanna rip this out and slap it in your face." She screamed and got dressed and walked out the room crying. I kissed my teeth and lay there. I had a fag and thought for abit, she'll come around. Kmt it's good for her anyways, open her up abit what's wrong with her. I got up after abit and went through to the kitchen, she was there stirring some pasta.

"Sorry Zoe." She looked at me and frowned.

"Sorry for being angry, I been having morning sickness and I'm not well." I went and hugged her, we kissed and she pulled her top up and it was a little bump, I rubbed it and poked it, she laughed.

"Hmm it's growing. How long you gonna stay in here and hide it?" I said. She shrugged.

"I just have this feeling it's not safe to go out there." She said. I agreed one hundred per cent.

"Your right babe, it's safe to stay here."

"The amount of chicks I've had trouble with because they wanna get to you, that makes me determined to stay in." I smiled and hugged her.

"When it's me and some of the boys you can come along yeah?" She nodded and continued cooking.

"Need to go see Joshua." I said. She nodded and sighed.

"Can Beth come over?"

"Yeah that's fine." We kissed for abit and she suddenly became relaxed.

"Beating is good for you in these times," She said nothing and looked away. I laughed and squeezed her bum.

"Your treating me like I ain't pregnant." She whispered.

"Your saying it like it's an illness, nah I get bare horny these days, like really horny, it's serious man. I'm used to us doing it like 3 times a day, then randomly I ain't getting none. Nah! Baby or no baby, Jah needs Zoe's pum! You get me." She laughed and lightly hit me.

"Your a fucking dickhead." She sighed smiling.

"Mmm I'm gone babe." We started lipsin for time, and I left soon enough. I was so happy I didn't even load myself today. I went downstairs and heard arguing, Pez was standing there drinking Capri-sun and holding Jaylen.