Who Is This BEAST?

It has been a year and a couple of weeks I think since I posted a chapter on this story. LOOOOL I AM SOOOOOO SORRY! So to make it up to you I wrote a long chapter, well on my Microsoft word it was long but as you know wattpadd delivers it as short -_-.

I tried, I got distracted by azonto tunes and my friends dog and it’s snoring :/ I do promise to keep up (writers block may occur) also I have a twist in here, soon come don’t worry babies!  All you life readers comment and give me your opinion on this maniac, so I know how to produce the next chapters :)  

Enjoy :)

Life

Zoe

I felt sick. SO SICK! I sat alone in this council estate park feeling completely alone and shamed. I was with a complete rapist, murderer and an unloving prick! A tear rolled down from my eyes and I felt totally crap! I didn’t have any one but him and this was my SHIT LIFE!

What the f*ck do I do now? Where in London can I literally run off too? I was 17 and pregnant, for him. I destroyed my life for him. I have no mum, no dad, and no family. I’m alone in this life! I didn’t want to cry. I couldn’t. This is what the wasteman did to me too. He made me so hard hearted; I just couldn’t break from what I now know. I almost felt I didn’t have a soul no more. I was just a “thing” he created and filled with bullshit. I can’t even run away! There’s nowhere to go, and my worst fear is he’ll find me and do me suttin.

IT WAS PEAK!

I sat on a swing looking into the distance of Mary’s flat and felt like going to ask for more answers! What the hell do I even ask! What is there to say? She said all she could, and I’m sitting here confused.

Torn.

Destroyed.

I got up and looked in my pocket and found my oyster and a fiver. I sighed and walked into the main street and found a corner shop and put all I had on. I grabbed a bus to Euston, and sat there leaning on the window just staring at what I saw outside. I felt so empty. This pregnancy was no joy at all. I hated this baby now. I hated it so much. It was his; I just couldn’t bear the thought of carrying such a person’s child.

The child now became death to me.

It became a disgusting black sin.

It was not worth carrying it and going through pain to have it.

I clutched onto my stomach and it hurt my frikkin’ heart, what a bustard! What a dickhead. He possessed me and lied to me. He lied. I shut my eyes and just thought of several things throughout the whole journey. I got to Euston and got the Victoria line to Stockwell.

It had been a while since I saw Beth, maybe she could help me. I just wanted help. Advice maybe? I got a bus to her house and knocked the door waiting. I saw a figure coming towards the door and fixed my face quickly. Her mum opened up and was stunned to see me.

“Oh hello Zoe. Come on in!” She said and hugged me as I got in, rubbing my back. It was lovely to get some comfort and love from someone genuine. She looked at me then down at my small bump. She sighed deeply and said nothing, in fact changed the whole expression on a face to a simple smile. I sighed deeply as she yelled for Beth. She came running down the stairs and gasped and gave a cheeky grin when she saw me.

I gave her the eyes and her face dropped and she signalled for me to come up. Her mum walked into the living room, and I just dragged myself behind Beth. We got upstairs and into her room. She shut the door and turned to look at me.

“What’s up?” As she said it my soul just dropped within me.

“Snakesz. He’s a rapist!” I said with a straight face. She shrugged and laughed.