Life 14

Life.

Snakesz.

I was reading some news paper Zoe brought in, I don't read this until I see my traces of deeds in them, then I smile and big up God himself, yes I know I sin, but come on, he must be protecting me still if I ain't fucked, last time I was in for crime was when I was still young, 15, and a dickhead, but now, no! Everything is done a specific way in order to avoid eyes on me and my lot. I lay in bed feeling tired, I was taking time out, just because mainly I wanted to spend time with Zoe, I feel like I don't treat her how she wants, like respect wise, she's just there, so like I'm in yard most of the time, get other people to do stuff for me. Kinda sucks, I like my things MY way, my hands included. She came in and rubbed her head, shook her head abit and lay down next to me. I smiled at her and she returned the smile.

"I'm not scared of you any more, yay!" She laughed, I smiled.

"You were?"

"Yes, of course I was, I wanted to rip my own heart out, because you just looked like you wanted to murder me, I thought you would because of all the shit you told me!" I shook my head.

"Your not just anybody, your my girl, and we talk a lot, so I told you what gives me a headache, what stays insides and builds up, when I tell you I feel relieved." She smiled and kissed me. I hugged her and we lay there talking. She must think I'm dumb though, like seriously, how can someone try threaten you, you tell me, and think I've forgotten because I'm in yard for a week, the day is coming, I'm just thinking of what I'm gonna do to him. I'm gonna burn him though, but torture wise, I'll think of something nice and pretty. I grinned at her, as evil thoughts filled my mind, and I got horny.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"I wanna torture you." I licked my lips. She gasped and laughed.

"What the fuck?" She laughed.

"I wanna rip you up, I want you to cry, it's one of my fantasies."

"To make me cry?" She said appalled.

"To make you moan, to make you cry, to make you feel Snakesz, you get me?" I winked. Man, I would put her in my world if I could.

"Umm... I should go cook, your hungry." She try get up, I pulled her and she sat half way on the bed.

"Suck my dick." I said.

"Urgh no."

"One day init."

"Whatever Jahmiah, you gonna let me go now?"

"Lay back there and we'll sort this out." She shook her head. I wasn't in the mood, I've been horny for 20 minutes, and my girl's sitting here, having a take-the-piss day. I grabbed a chunk of her hair and dragged her back, she screamed and I pushed her down and got on top, ripping her shit off.

"Take it off man, I'm dying here." I screwed, she quickly took her shirt off and seeing as she was wearing a skirt it weren't a problem. I was gonna make her cry man. Shit! I roughly pulled them down, I needed it man, fuck. She took off her bra whilst I stared at her pum. I touched the deep inner parts of her thighs and pressed my fingers into her skin. She made a noise.

"Jah..." She looked at me.

"What." I smirked.

"Don't be rough," She said with uncertainty.

"You know what baby?" I smiled. She smiled at me.

"Aww what?" She giggled.

"I'D DO WHAT THE FUCK I LIKE!" I screwed and shot in.