Life 19

Life.

We talked about his plans and stayed till late then left, when he went Zoe came out of the room and looked pale. I was about to ask when she replied my thoughts.

"Morning sickness." She sighed weakly. I sat her on my lap and hugged her.

"It's gonna be alright b, want me to take you shopping tomorrow?" She nodded and smiled. I kissed her neck and we talked the whole night. She slept around 2, I carried her to bed and sat there stroking her face. I got a text, I sighed and as I read I got kinda pissed. I got up and put the covers over her, and changed, got my stuff and left. As I closed my door, there was a load of noise at the end of the corridor. I locked the door and went down and came and saw Samuel holding this dickhead. I screwed him.

"I thought I told you not to come down here."

"Snakesz! He was tryna break into your yard, Pez show him..."

"LET ME GO FAM! GET OFF ME!" He shouted, Pez took out the wrapped object, he gave it to me and I pulled it out.

"Are you dumb!"

"After one of your boys raped my sister, I'm convinced it's you." He screwed me, I laughed and shrugged.

"2007 and your bringing this up now, fam your clearly living in some sort of past, so I'll help you into the future. I walked to the lift and they dragged him. I looked at his strap, old school, never mind. I pressed the button, as we went in and it closed, I looked at him emotionless, and he looked at me and I could read every single fear written in his eyes. I looked away and we were silent.

"GET OFF ME!" He shouted, just in time to get to the ground floor. I lead the way and we walked abit and stopped.

"Leave him." I said. Pez let go and got his torch.

"When I see your sister I'll pass on the new yeah, don't worry we won't touch her, okay?" I said and rubbed his head. He took deep breaths and tried to run. Sam grabbed him and kicked him a couple of times and left him on the floor. I sat next to him and looked at his tool.

"Right son, this piece of shit is crap, honestly I'd like to see you break in my yard next time, but I don't think next time is coming in your world, I'm sending you up and awaaaaaayyy!" I said smiling, he started crying and took out my strap.

"Right which one do you want?" I put them infront of him. He started begging.

"Nooo don't worry, I've forgiven you, say thank you Jahmiah." I said.

"Please man."

"Fine I'm picking for you, I did give you a chance." I threw his one to Sam and just pulled the trigger and let the bullet meet his living cells, it was silent. I sighed.

"He had the choice of life and death, kmt making me pick, take him and chuck him somewhere." I sighed.

"Kool," They said. I walked off and went home, I know what that prick was gonna do if he got the chance, as usual I get mine first, I went upstairs and opened the door locked it up and went to my room, I removed my clothes and put the tool away and put the light off and got into bed. Zoe moved and turned to me.

"Jah."

"Yeah."

"Where did you go."

"Some prick tried to break in here, and would of done his worst." She sat up and put the side light on.

"What! Why?" She gasped.

"History, mans acting like we were in 2007." I laughed.

"What did you do J?" She said bluntly.