Life 6

Life.

It's been months and I was still with Snakesz, the big blob turned 19 and I don't know what he did for his birthday because I went to Beth's, but I heard the nasty things him and his boys did. Let's look at it from here then. Got drunk, he got recorded on Nathan's phone having a fight with a hench 33 year old. I don't know what his aim was. Gang bang with this sket down on his block with his boys and visited his mum a few days later. He was nuts. I was linking Nathan though. I think he's alright, kinda like Snakesz, which is why I like him, not the looks, the personality. Snakesz was fucking sexy, outta all his friends, Beth should of taken that opportunity to quickly fuck him then go Inksz, ha! That's what I think anyway.

I was with Nathan at his, I felt under dressed, Snakesz picked out what I should wear, a white t-shirt, grey tracksuit bottom and trainers. I looked like shit, I wanted to smack him but he was angry so I just got on with it.

?Nathan.? I said walking into the kitchen.

?Yeah.? He smiled and came and held my waist. I smiled and stared at him.

?Do you think I look fucked up today.? I said. He shook his head.

?Snakesz init?? I nodded and made a noise.

?Nah b you look good,? He smiled. We started lipsing and the door knocked. I groaned and let go and he laughed and held my hand and we went to get it. The eyes and the grin was staring into us.

?Hello kids.? He smiled. I screwed him and walked off into the living room. They came in and he sat on my lap.

?Snakesz get off!? I punched his back.

?Shut up man!? He pushed my face gently.

?Why are you here though?? I said kissing my teeth. Nathan laughed.

?He's got money for me.? He smiled happily. I kissed my teeth. Nathan left the room and we sat there and I screwed him.

?Look what you've made me wear, and then you come here and ruin everything,? He looked at me and got up.

?Fine jheeze! I'm going anyways.? He smiled and went into the hall way. I watched his bum and started laughing, he had a backoff.

?Ooo Snakey! You got a bum! It's bigger than mine!? I laughed. He slowly turned around and got something from his jeans, he pointed his shank at me. I started laughing.

?Don't ever!! Say that fucked up piece of rubbish again, I'm a man.? I laughed hard.

?YOU! DID YOU SAY MAN?? I laughed hard and fell on the floor. I looked at him and started coughing.

?Whatever, it's not me who's dressed like a hoodrat!? I looked at him, the fucking prick! He was actually look good today, then you see me. I kissed my teeth.

?I'm gonna go shopping and buy loads of mini skirts and belly tops.? He screwed me and Nathan came down and gave him a black plastic bag and money.

?It's all there.? Snakesz nodded and walked out. No bye, nothing. He's fucking weird.

?You two need to jam.? Nathan sighed and sat next to me. I laughed and we hugged and started kissing, he was so nice. We stopped and he started asking them questions I hate.

?So you ain't ever had man??

?Nathan, how many times, I ain't.? I smiled.

?You sure?? I nodded and kissed him.

?Hmm... your nice though, I bet Snakesz has tried it.?

?Nope! He's actually really reserved, he hasn't. Trust me, you'd think he was my brother, he doesn't care about girls, he's just there!? We both laughed.