Life 9

Life.

Zoe.

I sat in his room painting my nails, I was so bored, I didn't even care, I just had a hot shower and it was quite cold so I was staying indoors, and doing my beauty therapy on myself. He came in with a glass box and some nasty yellow serpent or some evil snake in and put it on a stand, I looked at him as he TRIED to keep his mind occupied. He smiled and held it and was staring at it. Creepy fucking dick. I sat back on the bed and watched him stand there playing with a snake. He got it during last week, and on the second day let it go around the house, is he mentally stable? Silly question he need to be put somewhere far away. He chuckled like he heard me think it and put the snake back in the box of grass or whatever it was and looked at me and stared. I smiled, oh my gosh! He is so nice, I doubt he's got a chick, but if he let me I'd do plenty things I wouldn't dream of doing to him. I turned to the TV and watched and ignored his stare.

"Why you in here?" He said.

"Snakesz! If you want me to move, I'll find a hostel, I'm old enough now." I said.

"No your not, your a baby." He hissed coming over to me and winking. I laughed and moved up and he sat down and was thinking.

"Did that man or guy bring your money." He laughed.

"Yeah he decided he really didn't want to die." He smiled merrily. I sighed and shook my head.

"Oh Snakey!"

"What!?"

"Your being soft these days!" I sighed. He shook his head, I nodded, then he smiled, evilly.

"You just haven't been around me for a while." He said.

"No, your dickhead friend took all my time." He laughed.

"He's not good for you Zoe, I told you that, no one listens to me, I'm Jahmiah, the guy who has no feelings whatsoever, okay then, I'll leave you to it." I kissed my teeth and crossed my arms, he got up and started getting dressed. I lay down and watched his every move.

"Stop it." He said firmly. I giggled.

"Sorry." I said and turned around and played with my hair.

"I'm going around the area init, wanna come." I thought.

"Mmmm no." I said, he looked at me shocked.

"You don't yeah."

"No I'm okay."

"Kool, Jamma's home so if you need anything ask him." I nodded and he soon left. I started getting dressed after an hour or so. I wore some batty riders and a belly top and my pumps. I did my hair up and put on my make-up. I went and Jamma was in the living room. I love him, he's so much better than Snakesz.

"Cool." He nodded and was looking at some box.

"I wanna go out?" I said. He looked at how I was dressed and sighed.

"Change."

"Oh no please!" I sulked and held onto his arm.

"No Zoe, you can't be dressed like that around these ends, do you think me and Jahmiah are your easy road, this is not West minister, or some tourist zone, change." The door knocked, I gave him the puppy eyes and opened the door, Beth was out side, she came in and was wearing something worse than me, so he can talk.

"See Jamma!" I said. He looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"You kids!"

"WE'RE NOT KIDS WE'RE 16!" We both shouted, we've been saying this to everyone.