Chapter 3

I sat there in Ben's truck making out with him. He pulled me over so I was sitting right beside him. He tangled his fingers in my hair. The kiss started to heat up and he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap. He gently bit the bottom of my lip and I moaned. He smirked against my lips and slipped his hand up my shirt. His hands roamed my body; my body tingled everywhere his hands touched. No man has ever made me feel this way. I tangled my fingers in his black hair. He started slipping his hand down my body going towards my thighs. I broke the kiss.
"Wait. We can't do this here. Not in your truck." He sighed. "We can go back to my house. Lexie isn't supposed to be back until tomorrow morning." I moved out of his lap and sat in the middle seat beside him.
     He started the truck and linked his hand with mine. We had small talk on the way back to his house. "Are you sure she wont come home tonight?" I asked starting to worry. He nodded. "Im sure." I nodded in reply. We rode the rest of the way home in silence. Once we pulled up at his house he opened the door and started to get out but stopped when he realized I wasn't moving. "What?" He asked. I felt embarrassed. The question was stupid. "Uhh..I was um wondering if I was sleeping here tonight..." I trailed off. He gave half a laugh. He lent back over and brought his hand up cupping my cheek. He gently kissed me and slowly bit my lip. He broke the kissed and his eyes filled with lust. "You're staying here, but you wont be getting much sleep." He smirked at my red cheeks and hopped out of the truck.
     I followed him and got out and walked up to the house. I walked in behind him. I had just shut the door behind me when his lips attacked mine. His tongue danced with mine. My arms wrapped around his neck and his hands were tangled in my hair. His hips pinned me against the door. He lifted one of my legs and I lifted the other wrapping them around his waist. His hands traveled down my body and landed on my ass. I moaned at the feeling of his hands touching me. My hands found his hair and snaked their way through his hair. He moved over to the couch never letting go of me or breaking the kiss. He sat down and I came down with him sitting on his lap.
       He moved his lips and started on my neck. I moaned. He smirked and kept working his way down my body leaving kisses as he went. He worked down my chest taking my button down shirt off with him. I started on his belt and pants. He quickly moved me so I was laying down on the couch and he was hovering over me. "Are you ready for this?" He asked slipping his shirt up and over his head. I nodded vigorously and he smirked.