Chapter Fourteen: Stereotypical

A/N: Okay so if you're a little confused the next two chapters, besides the last one and this one, are all going to be 'flash to the past' chapters, enjoy~

•Ino's POV•

After we all came back to the hotel room everyone kinda did their own things, Sakura is sleeping, probably because the pain medicine she took, and then TenTen is in some kind of reverie, with a large grimace on her usually happy fun face.

Sometimes I wonder what they're thinking, what's happened to them in the past, the good and the bad. My past...well despite the slight bullying in middle school, was normal.

~Flashback~

The chilly December weather nips at my red nose as I make my way through the school gates and towards where my friends usually met up. Once I arrive underneath the Sakura tree I'm with my three best friends, Vanessa, Elizabeth, and Carly.

"Hey Ino, we've been meaning to ask you something." Carly starts off

I nod my blonde head of hair in response.

"Well the things is, are you, like, a Barbie doll?" Vanessa continues

My baby blue eyes widen in shock, did they really just ask that?!

"O-of course not! Why would I be a Barbie, I'm flesh and blood, I'm not fake!" I hastily retort

I'm relieved when the first period bell rings, halting further conversation. I make my way towards my algebra class when I begin to think.

Why would they ask that? Was it a rhetorical question? Because it's plenty obvious that I have skin on me and not plastic! Hmm I wonder...

~Time Skip To Lunch~

My denim covered bum was sitting on a wooden bench as I wait for Vanessa, Elizabeth, and Carly to come out of their Art class. When I see them pop out, I'm slightly stunned when they walk right past me.

"H-hey! Guys!" I run up alongside them and Elizabeth gags

"Ew! Barbie doll go away! We don't want some stereotypical blond that loves shopping and everything cute to be in our group!"

I stop dead in my tracks as they continue walking towards the cafeteria. Did my best friends of four years just.....dump me? I don't understand, it was like a normal day, but suddenly this?

What did I do wrong? Is it my fault that I am who I am? Is it my fault I'm naturally blond and love shopping, am I to blame for loving cute things? Everything had been fine, the others showed no sign of distaste for me until this moment.

What is happening?

~Time Skip to the Next Day~

Wednesday had just rolled in and I was alone. I spent the before class time wandering around, I haven't a clue what I was looking for though. Maybe signs that yesterday was just a bad dream. Well it wasn't.

I came to that conclusion after third period. Everyone, not just my old 'friends' were calling me Barbie and Stereotypical! If this is what being me means, then should I change?

~Flashback Over~

I didn't change, thankfully, but my dad did transfer me out of that school and into another one, where I met Sakura, Hinata, and TenTen. So in actuality I'm glad I was stereotypical.

I may be blonde, I may love shopping, and I may have an obsession over cute things and playing matchmaker, but that's me. And I am content with staying me for a long long time.

~
Chapter done! That's some tumblr worthy inspiration stuffz, jk if any of this went in tumble I swear I might freak, I don't need a bill for making over 1,000,000 people's eyes bleed out. Hmm I just remembered something. Do you guys find it strange that I write about blood and abusive scenes but in real life if anyone talks about stuff like that I get squeamish?? Weird....welp anyways, See Ya!

Have a Yoda <(^.^)>
~Fairy