Chapter Three: The Groups

*Hinata's POV*

Right now I'm sitting on a bench with TenTen, Ino, and Sakura at the back of the crowd where Kakashi and Tsunade are about to announce the groups.

"Alright everyone, we know you are excited but we must list the groups!" Kakashi announces and people still talk

"THAT MEANS SHUT UP" Tsunade shouts next to him.

"Er thanks?" Kakashi then starts reading off the groups until he gets to group 7, one of the final three groups.

(Remember the groups are large)

"Group seven's team captains will be Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha, the co-captains are Shikamaru Nara and Ino Yamanaka. The other group members are Naruto Uzumaki, TenTen, Neji Hyuuga, Karin Uzumaki, Sasame Kuranda, Temari, Lilly Odare, and finally Hinata Hyuuga." Kakashi reads off and then continues.

My friends and I stare at each other blankly. We were with the most popular guys and girls in the school. Plus the others girls are obsessed with the guys and almost never leave their side, they will rip apart any threat.

We are so dead.

"Now everyone to Gate 10 with your group!" Tsunade shouts and we all nod.

Everyone boards the aircraft and this is how our group is seated.

|Sakura| |Ino| |Me| |TenTen|
|Sasuke| |Shikamaru| |Naruto| |Neji|
|Karin| |Temari| |Sasame| |Lilly|

We buckle ourselves to the seats and I pull out one of my books.

The plane is airborne within minutes and the chatter of people is overwhelming. I pull out the dish from the seat back in front of me and put my book down.

"So I want to get to know our teammates, what about you guys?" A voice claims

I look up to see the faces of Neji, Shikamaru, Sasuke, and N-naruto looking at us from their seats.

"Can't that wait until you know, we are on land?!" TenTe shouts and looks nauseous

"Is she ok?" Neji looks over at my brown haired friends and Ino nods

"Ya she's fine but heights isn't really her strong suit"

"Ya the whole greet thing can wait until we stop in between towns but for now do you want to switch around our seating positions so we are with each other in groups of two rather than in our seprate groups?" Sasuke suggests looking like he doesn't care much.

We nod just as the seatbelt sign goes off allowing us to move around the cabin freely.

"As team captains Sasuke and I will prepare the groups" Sakura looks to Sasuke who nods.

"Ok Sasuke and I are one, Ino and Shikamaru, Neji and TenTen, and then Hinata and Naruto" Sakura says and we switch around our seating to that formation. The new seating is this.

(Not including Karin, Temari, Sasame, and Lilly)

|sasuke| |sakura| |shikamaru| |ino|
|Neji| |Tenten| |Naruto| |me|

The flight will be four hours until our destination, this'll be long.

"So Hinata I'm Naruto!" The blond sticks out his hand with a cheeky grin

I smile kindly and shake his hand before reopening my book.

"So Hinata, are you related to Neji? You two look the same, like your eyes" Naruto says and it sounds kind of stupid which makes me giggle and then respond.

"Yes, Neji and I are cousins" I nod

After that I flip a page of my book and continue reading.

"Hey Hinata what book are you reading?"

This is going to be a long flight. Oh well.

•°•°•°•°•
Wish Hinata luck haha she'll need it having to sit next to Naruto for four hours straight! Ok then, wëłł gøødbÿė!

•Shippuden Out•