Authors Note

Hey guys it's me! Wow we have come so far I can't believe it! This authors note will probably be short because I've already said how much I love you all in previous chapters :P anyways I'll tell you how they end up. Of course the ships that go canon are Shikaino, Sasusaku, Naruhina, and Nejiten.

I just can't get over the fact that it's all going to be over and completed after I click publish on this part. Then I'll go to story settings and officially make the book complete. I just I love you all so so much. I know I've said this a million times but you've all brought me so much joy, I could just forget all the crap that goes on in the outside world while reading your comments or writing. You're not my readers or followers, I honestly believe that every last one of you is a friend to me. You've gotten me so far, and have given me ambition to write.

The story has had ups and downs, there were a couple of plot holes early on as well as the writing being flat out bad. There wasn't as much romance as I had intended there to be. I had hoped to put in at least one kiss scene BUT OH WELL. I had honestly thought of a funny little mini book called 9 Months of Hell where it was their gals throughout pregnancy LOL but I'll actually consider it if enough of you want me too. That's why I'm not giving a proper epilogue, because there's a possibility that it's not over yet. But anyways.

Farewell for now,
~Fairy Shippuden Ships

P.S Thanks for 11.2k Reads

[Future Fairy]: Okay I wrote this in early December and I'm re-reading it the day it's being published (today) and I am gonna say that a sequel HAS been planned for. It is under development (basically I'm like "let's make a sequel!" And have nothing planned) but unfortunately the release date is most likely going to be over half a year away, if things go to schedule then possibly in four months. I have so many stories published that I haven't worked on. I've given this book my undivided attention, and it's time for me to work on my other books. I will update two books a week, those two are yet to be decided. Most likely one will be The Impurities of Me, and the other one I'm not sure about yet. There are also a billion unpublished books I want to get out there before I make sequels or continue a series to anything.

For now
~Fairy