Chapter Ten: Those Little....

•Ino's POV•

I am shocked. All of the defense squad had just been standing there an doing our job when Sasame and Temari threw their balloons at us and got us out. I flipped out at them so hard.

Currently Hinata and I are sitting on the 'out' bench, very creative I know, and just watching the game.

"Sup."

I look up and see a pain splattered TenTen and Sakura. You know, I have a pretty good guess at what happened....

"Did Karin and Lilly backstab you?" I ask out of pure curiosity because, hey why not?

"Yes, those little..." -TenTen

"Devils?" -Sakura
"U-um bullies?" -Hinata
"Ungrateful little...." -Me ^.^

"All of the above" TenTen laughs and soon we all are

"I guess it doesn't really matter, there's still the rest of the month full of activities in which most you can't be betrayed! Let's just shake it off and get over it" Sakura states

Nodding we all continue watching the game until the game is over. We all walk over to the podium where on it is all of our teammates, all fine except the paint splattered females, so I take it we won a point.

Point you wonder? Yes whichever team has the most points by the end of the month get this 'huge' prize, it reminds me of Harry Potter a little bit.

I jump a little when I realize that the other girls are up on the podium as well and I'm the only one off of it. Soon after my thought a hand is in front of my face And I glance up to see it's Shikamaru's.

"This is such a drag, just take my hand Ino" He sighs

Doing a told, I take hold of his hand and he helps me onto the podium.

"ALRIGHT MY YOUTHFUL STUDENTS! AMAZING GAME YOU ALL BLOSSOMED IN THE ESSENCE OF.......YOOOUUUTTTHHH! NOW GO REST UP IN BED AFTER TAKING A SHOWER, SLEEPING MAKES YOU LOOK YOUTHFUL LONGER INTO OLDER AGE! I MEAN, LOOK AT ME!" *poses with a blinding smile* "OFF YOU GO CHILDREN!"

And so we do just that.

~
Short update? Yes. Sorry 'bout that. I literally just checked that it's been a week since my last update so I just did this to get it over with basically ^.^ it was pretty boring but here's your weekly update!

Cya
~Fairy