Intro

Hi I'm Nicolette but you can call me Nikki. I'm kinda short but hey I'm 5'7 not bad for an 18 year old, don't you think. I have light brown hazel hair with green eyes. And I'm amazing at dancing, singing, gymnastics, instruments, drawing, mostly anything you can think of and I'm also a cheerleader.

I love things most girls wouldn't like, like I absolutely love unicorns and dinosaurs basically anything childish. I'm different, I'm unique! But anyway enough about me back to the story.

So I woke up at 6:30 am to the great sound of my 5 husbands known as One Direction,what a great start to my day. Yes i am a directioner! Yay I have to go to boring old school.(Note the scarsam) So I sadly decided to get up and take a shower in my bathroom connected to my room. I got in the steamy hot water, boy did it feel nice, a good start to my day! So after about 10 min. Or so I got out, hmm what to wear?

After about 3 min. Of searching through my Narnia(yes that's what I call my closet cause its so big) I found the cutest shirt. It's a peachy orange tanktop with lace all over then I found a dark wash jean jacket to wear over top and dark wash skinny brumata shorts to match it. Then the same color peachy wedges to finish it off.

After I got dressed I partly dried my hair so it would be its natural wavy hair then left it to cascade down my back. Now it's about 7:00 am and I have about a half an hour before I have to get to school. I'm going to meet up with my BFFs Megan and Hanna.

___________

So now I'm on my way to Hanna's I guess Megan isn't going to school now I'm sad. So I walk up to her brown door and knock about 3 times before she answers. "Hi ya Nikki" she says in her too perky morning voice. "Hi Hanna why are you so happy on this fine morning" I say just as we head down her drive way. "Well I am so excited because I got my thing for my collage and I got accepted!!"She says really happy wow I wonder when mines coming? "Awesome" I'm really truly happy for her but I hope were in the same collage together that would be fun.

---------------------------------------------

🐦Well what do ya think?! That was my first ever chapter. And this might be bad but it's only my first book I've written so please tell me what you think!!! And no hate if you don't like it just stop reading. So thank you all who like my book hope you enjoy! Love you guys!!!🐦