Christmas vacation!!

Ok so now there In school but I skipped to now it's christmas vacation.

______________

Wow i cant believe its december already. so much has gone by when we were in school! Meg's and Liam got together wow I really thought niall had his princess there but I'm still happy also Lou and Loren got together!! Yay! And we met a new friend at school, to our surprise she's our flat neighbor so yay!! Her names Nicole shes a ginger with freckles on her face and she's really pretty and super nice really down to earth!

_______

Now it's me and harry laying in his flat watching christmas movies in fuzzy warm sweaters! I love christmas. Getting presents is my favorite part! That reminds me I need to go christmas present shopping!!!! "Hey harry" "yeah,love?" "We need to go christmas shopping" "I don't I'm all finished" "but I do now come on and get ready" "okkkk fine" luckily he agreed cause he knew he wasn't going to win this. I went to my room (I have a room here with clothes cause I'm his girlfriend duh) and put on a pair of black leggings and a gray sweater with a pattern on it and slipped on a pair of gray uggs. I curled my hair put some light makeup on which included foundation, mascara, eye liner and pink lip gloss. I grabbed my purse and ran down stairs. I found harry with a pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt with his brown jacket and his boots. And I have to say he didnt look that bad. I slipped on my jacket and we were off!

I went shopping in a few stores I got Hanna,Meg's,and Loren some clothes from a few shops like aeropostale,hollister and jack wills. Same with a shirt for all the guys. Then I got Lou a girl pigeon for Kevin her names Kevita. An more presents for his birthday. Haha and I got Zayn some fancy hair products lol he sure will love them. I got niall some gift cards to some restaurants an a few other things. And Liam some spoons for a joke but for real I got him some clothes and that. But I didn't go shopping for harry cause I don't want him to know what I'm going to get him. So I'll go tomorrow with someone.

When we were finished we went back to my flat and started wrapping the gifts luckily no one else was there.

_________________

Ok so there u have it I skipped the first part of school and went to christmas break. Cause schools boring and no one likes it.