The sleepover

"Hey Hanna you wanna walk to Megan's and see if she wants to have a sleepover with us!"I said very excited. "Sure and I need to go to my house to get my stuff" she said the same way. "Ooo we can paint nails and tell Megan I think it's Louis about him and maybe Skype him" "Ooo ya that sounds fun lets go!" And off we went to Megan's I knocked on the door about 3 times before Megan answered. "Hey Meg's you wanna come have a sleepover with me and Hanna!" I said hoping she would say yes. Hanna wasn't there because she went to go get her things then on my way back well get her. "Sure just let me get my things, come in I'll be just a sec." "Okay!" Yay!!! I was mentally saying!

Now back at my house.

"Ok Meg's guess who I saw at Starbucks!!"I said ready to jump out of my really comfy chair. "Who is it? Is it a dude? Is he cute!!??" (A/n they live in England but moved there from America so they have American accents) "Ok well I think his name is Louis, um yes and yes" I hesitated. "Omg did you ever think it could be Louis Tomlinson from One Direction!!??" "Omg no but maybe hold on" I said looking to one if my 1D posters hmm brown hair going in every which way, stripes, red pants, toms! "Omg yes it was him he had brown hair going in every which way, striped shirt, red pants, and toms!!" "Ok what color eyes" Hanna and Meg's said in unison... Creepy. "Well that's the thing I don't know he was wearing sunglasses." I said unsure "Ooo I know I'll text him to Skype me on my laptop hold on".

To Louis the hottest guy ever Tomlinson...? Hmm never let him put in his own name lol. Anyway

To Louis...Tomlinson

Hey wanna Skype me!

Send. A few moments later he replied with:

Sure whats ur name, love?

To Louis....Tomlinson

It's nikkithebom@gogo.com (A/n just made that up also the ... In between Louis and Tomlinson is the hottest guy ever part)

Just a little later my laptop lit up. "Girlys it's him!!" "Oooh" they said in unison..again creepy! So I went to get my laptop and turned it on to see THE Louis Tomlinson!! Eeekkkk mentally freaking out.

Keep calm Nikki keep calm. Think of something cool...like ice Ooo

Channel your inner glacier Nikki channel your inner glacier

Then Louis finally said....

--------------------------------------------- Ooo cliff hanger! Hehehe! Don't worry I'll update tomorrow and I'll try to do it often sorry if I don't. Byee!