Whaaaat?

ZAYN'S p.o.v.

It all happened so quickly. one minute were all laughing having a good time the next Nikki is running out of Nando's crying. all I can think of is harry. What the fuck did he do!

"Harry Edward Styles what the fuck did you do?!" I hissed I didn't mean to be so mean but I was pissed right now. Nikki's like my little sister. I feel I need to be protective over her. it's like we're siblings we fight like siblings, we hang out like siblings, we even tell each other our secrets and talk about our problems so in a way she is my sister and I need to protect her.

"I didn't do anything!" he said. I had a feeling he was lying. boy if he doesn't spill I'll pounce! (lol it sounds so wrong! but you get the point haha anyway) "I'm being serious styles if you hurt her your going to get it" I said standing up about to punch someone "ey Zayn calm down bro go find Nikki well take care of this and Hanna you can go to" niall said

"Ok but if we have a problem call me" I said walking out grabbing Hanna by the wrist and taking her with me to go find one of my best friends.

*A FEW HOURS LATER* read in the deep authors voice you always here on tv!! ha

"Where the hell could that girl be"

"I'm sorry but I really have no clue I'm really worried too"

LIAM'S p.o.v.

"Ok harry what happened?" "we can make this quick and easy just tell us I promise I won't hurt you" I said being the 'daddy' of the group I decided to make things right maybe fix things up a little. I knew harry wouldn't do something to intentionally hurt her maybe it just seemed like something bad. he really does like her dare I say it but maybe love even.

"I I really don't know I just saw a picture of her with some guy from earlier and I thought I thought she she" he couldn't even finish his sentence with out choking up wow

"I thought she was cheating on me but then I didn't want to show her cause I didn't think it was true but she thought I was texting a girl and cheating with her" he stated I herd from over the table "shit"

"Language"

"Sorry but I think I know who that is" Megan said

"Who is it?" harry asked eagerly waiting for the answer

"I think it might be Ashton her cousin. she ran into him at the store earlier and paparazzi must have seen"

"Ashton?" He asked what?

"Yeah?" Megan said back confused as we all were

"You mean Irwin as in Ashton Irwin?" wait what I wasn't expecting that

"Yeah? why?"

"We know him" he said wow that is just surprising

NIKKI'S p.o.v.

I knew exactly where I was going. I didn't care if they were worried about me but I knew they could help me. I hauled a cab over and gave him the address while calling them.

_______________

I wanted to put it in different perspectives so MAKE SURE TOU READ THE P.O.V'S OR YOU'LL GET REALLY CONFUSED!!!!!! And sorry it's so short and left you at a cliff hanger but it's late and its been 3 days since I've updated it. So I wanted to update something so here it is!

So until next time

Kaylaxx