News!

Hanna's P.O.V

Then he said "Hanna will you go out with me?" He said very nervous! Omg omg omg! "Yes!" I basically screamed I was so happy! "Good!" Then we hugged "So where are we going on this first date?" I asked "It's going to be a surprise" he said with a smirk. Uhhhh I hate surprises!! "Come on pweese tell me!!!" I said in my cute voice with puppy dog eyes. "No you'll find out tomorrow" he said uhhh.

Hanna's P.O.V

Tomorrow

Ok so me and Zayn are going out on our first date today. But I don't know where we're going. And that means I don't know what to wear!!! So I jut put on my pare of black skinny jeans with my green Dino shirt that say do you want a hug. With my red converse and left my hair down. And with that someone knocked on the door. It was Zayn. "So where are we going" "To go catch a film" "Cool lets go" Then we walked out the door.

Nikki's P.O.V

So I was at my house and I just got up but it's like 11. But we did stay up all night.(haha c what I did there) So I got up and went down stairs and asked my parents If they got the mail. They said no. So I went and got it.

"Bill, bill, junk, junk, I don't like this, OMG OMG OMG" it's from the collage I applied for the one with Hanna and Meg's for the dance academy and other things like singing ect. "Mom!! "Dad"! I got a letter from Cathedral Dance Accadmy!!!" "That's good so did you get accepted!' My mom asked. "I don't know I'm going to open it!" Then I opened it to see that I got accepted!!! "OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! I got accepted!!!"

Then I called Hanna. "Hello?" "Eek guess what!!" "What I'm on a date!"she said sounding annoyed gosh! "I got accepted into Cathedral Dance Academy with you and Meg's!!" "Omg why didn't you just say that!!!!" "Haha cause" "Well I'll come over to your house in a half hour byee!"

Then Meg's. "Heyy guess what and ya wanna come over?" "Um what and sure be over in a few." "Ok well I got accepted into Cathedral Dance Academy with you and Hanna!!!!" "Omg that's great!!" "Ya see you in a few!"

_______

Knock knock knock. I herd the door and my parents weren't there so I went to get the door. Then In front of me were the 5 boys of one direction, Hanna and Meg's. "Hey what are all you guys doing here?" "We'll before Zayn was just gonna drop me off then we went to get all the guys and we saw Meg's on our way here." Hanna said "Oh well come on in and sorry I wasn't ready for guests" I said cause my house was a mess and I was in sweats, a hoddie with just a bra underneath, my hair in a really messy bun cause I slept with it in, no socks, an no makeup i look like a mess! "Na it's ok" Niall said. "Ok well let me just go change and look more civilized" "Kk c u in a few" Meg's said.

So I went upstairs and put my blue jeggings on that look like jeans, white v neck t-shirt with a pink cami underneath, brushed my hair then put loose curls in it and left it down, added a tad bit of makeup, then grabbed my purse with everything I need and my sandals incase we go anywhere. Then headed back down stairs with the rest of them.