The sleepover(contuined)/skype call

(A/n this is in Nikki's P.O.V most of the story will be unless it says someone else's)

Then Louis finally said "Hey, love what are you up too?" Remember inner glacier "Nothing much just hanging with my girlys Megan but I call her Meg's and Hanna you probably saw her when you were at Starbucks" "Hi and Ya I actually do hey sorry if you didn't know who I was back there I had my sunglasses on cause ya know the paps" "No it's fine" So after about 20min of laughing and getting to know each other Louis said "Hey are you doing anything tomorrow?" "Na just with Hanna and Meg's" "Ya" They both scream from the back in their football holler voice. I laugh! "Why?" "Well I wanted to know if you girls would like to come over and hang with us guys"

Omg Louis Tomlinson just asked if we wanted to come and meet them!! At their house!! I look over at Hanna and Meg's who are both jumping up and down nodding their heads pretending to scream. Those girls sometimes, good thing Louis can't see them. "Sure we would love too where to meet up and what time?" By now it's about 10:00 so I'm gonna have to cut it off soon. Boo!! "We'll just pick you guys up around 11 and where do you live then we'll go back to our house. Sound good!" "Yeah sounds great I live at 5545 Cherryboro you probably know where it is. It's about 5 min away from Starbucks. And see you at 11 I have to go bye see you soon!" And with that we hung up.

------------

Tomorrow

------------

We all woke up around 10 and we all went to take a shower. I in my bathroom, Hanna in the spare bedroom's bathroom and Meg's in the hallway bathroom. Soon we all got out and put on our outfits for today. It's so-post to be warm so I wore my turquoise blouse with white polka dots that wraps around the neck,white comfy short shorts, and my red converse. I know the shoes don't really match but I don't care! Then Hanna wore her navy blue flowy tank top with lace on the front and back with a pink cami underneath, lacy jean short shorts and with a few rips and tears with her pink striped toms. Then Meg's wore her white strapless shirt with neon orange polka dots, black short shorts and her boat shoes. Then me and Hanna put our hair in a messy bun but Meg's straitened hers and had a high ponytail and for extra glam I added a small turquoise flowered bow to my bun. And we added a tad bit of makeup.

By the time we were finished it was almost 11. Just as we walked down the stairs some knocked at the door it's probably Lou. I opened to see a more than excited Lou with a limo behind him the other boys are probably in there."You guys look great and you ready to go?" Lou asked "Yea just let us grab our purses and we'll be down"

Once we got them we stepped out and opened the limo door to see the 4 boys of one direction sitting right in front of us.

--------------------------------------------- What's gonna happen next? Ooo!! I'll update Soon Just to let you know byee. The outfits are there but on this one and the 2 previous ones cause it wont let me add 3 to one