Sneeky presents

Ok so me and Hanna are going shopping to buy christmas presents for our boyfriends.

"Hanna I don't know what to get harry"

"well your the only one who knows him really well"

"Except Louis"

"Nu uh you know him waaaay better"

"But I think Lou and him have more of a manly brother bond and I'm just his girlfriend I mean I haven't even met or talked to his family" I said a little saddened by my own words I actually really wanted to meet his family I don't care if they don't like me I know harry will love me anyway.

"I gues-no, no you know him even better than that he loves you think of something special between you two"

"Ummmm hmm what did you get Zayn?"

"I got him some clothes and a new pair of shoes also I got him a bracelet that says I love you forever and always -H even tho it's a little cheesy it's true"

"That's it!!!"

"What's it?"

"You'll see I have the perfect gift" I said getting up and throwing away my trash from my food we were eating at the food court.

____________

*the same day*

"Aaahhh Ekkk" I said jumping around like maniac

"This is awesome he will love it"

"Now we just need to hide it untill christmas"

"Ok where"

"Can I keep it at zayns place just incase harry finds it at ours?"

"Sure that's fine"

"Oh and we need to have a meeting everyone except harry for this cause obviously he can't know"

"Ok sounds fine we just need a good time for everyone when Harry's busy"

"Yeah well think of something"

___________________

*the same day*

Harry's P.O.V

I'm alone at my flat right now cause Nikki went with Hanna to shop for more presents I think for me and Zayn. And the rest of the boys are busy I have no idea where. So that's why I'm here watching spongebob. But I'm so excited tho I can't wait to see Nikki's face when I give her my gift! I love her so much!

_____

*The same day*

Nikki's P.O.V

Right now were all at niall's flat without harry knowing to discuss Harry's present because other people need to get things for this too that I couldn't afford and I wanted everyone to join in on this!!

Later that day----

After we all left nialls place I called harry to see if he wanted to come for dinner with the rest of us of course he said yes but he wanted to know how I got the rest of us too luckily he didnt see through my lie cause I said me and Hanna were hungry and though it would be nice to invite all of you we even invited Nicole...which we did invite her too she was currently sitting with us in the car on out way to get harry.

____

After a LONG discussion over which restaurant we were to go to we went to nando's I think we should've gone some place new but I was out numbered plus niall wanted peri peri chicken. So right now we were eating and discussing things then harry asked "so what did you all do today?" I was afraid he would ask this sooner or later almost every one stopped in their traces when he said that and stared at me for some odd reason luckily harry didn't realize cause it was only for a split second cause I literally gave them a death glare for doing that and harry would think something is up.

After a minute or so I answered "well me and Hanna shopped almost all day then came back to wrap present that shouldn't be named yet and then we thought it would be nice to all go out to eat" "yeah" Hanna agreed then Loren said she was with Lou and same with Megan and Liam, Zayn and niall and Nicole. Then harry asked "why didnt you invite me to join your 3 person party niall, 4 people is better than 3?" He said with a puppy dog face "because we were wrapping presents.....possibly some for you" "oh" harry said blankly then I kind of whispered to him "its ok babe I'm sorry you were pretty lonely today maybe we can hang tomorrow if I'm not busy that sound ok?" Then he said "yes that sounds perfect an I love it when you call me babe" "well then I'll just have to do it more often...babe" then we both started laughing.

After dinner everyone went to their places and their rooms and went to bed I'm pretty sure.

I was laying in my bed thinking about today it was perfect well for me. I had a successful day of shopping and got harry the gift he will absolutely adore and we discussed things about the present then we all had an amazing dinner which I'm still full from and most likely I'm going to hang out with my wonderful boyfriend tomorrow.

__________________________

So what do you guys think?! What do you think the present is?! Can't wait for you guys to find out!!!!!!