Home

"Nikki wake up" "Nikki wake up" "NIKKI WAKE UP WERE HOME!!" my mom yelled and shook me wow what a nice way to wake up note sarcasm.

"Ok I'm uppppp" I said sleepily. we both got out of the car and walked inside. it felt nice to be home not just cause it was my house but my house always had a nice homey feel to it. "mom where's Derrick?" I asked. if your wondering who Derrick is he's my stepdad.

"Oh he went to get some food for us" "ok thanks" "no problem you can go in your room and I'll call you when he gets here" "ok" Derrick is nice and a really fun guy he would never do anything to hurt us but it just doesn't feel right I mean I love my parents to pieces even if Derrick isn't my real dad I still love him. it's just really hard to explain.

where's ash when you need him.

I decided to Skype him to see if he would answer since I don't have a phone. I have two laptops ha! but sadly he didnt answer. :(

I sat in my room on twitter and tumbler and Instagram. reading some things that people tagged me in. some were nice and some were hate. I got some like

"@harryandnikkiforever_456 OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS TOGETHER SO MUCH! YOUR SO PRETTY @nikki_stark_offical"

"@harrys_sweethart @nikki_stark_offical you bitch get away from harry you slutty whore"

"@harrystwerking_bitches Nikki is so not good for harry she's going to end up cheating on him. @nikki_stark_offical get away from our harry before we do it for you."

"Directioner_forever if you ever see this I love you so much @nikki_stark_offical with harry! you are the cutest couple and i support you all the way. don't let the hate get to you your beautiful. Love,Katxx"

I retweeted that last one and saw its been and hour since I came up here then I finally mom said "Derricks here come 'ere Nikki" I hurried down stairs to find my mom and Derrick down there

"I got some food for you I know today wasn't your day so I got some ice cream, chips, cookies, and all kinds of junk food so enjoy" Derrick said with kind eyes and a nice smile. I could tell he was trying really hard for me to accept him I never really call him dad unless it just slips out. but I think it's been long enough he's a really nice guy and I feel like I've been letting him down. "thanks a lot Derrick I really mean it, for everything" then I gave him a hug. "no problem"

I ended up watching movies all night in my room stuffing my face with anything I could and crying every so often. then I fell asleep during "Bruce Almighty"

*DREAM*

"Come 'ere you little prick I don't wanna hurt you just until you die" 'he' said to me. i could tell by his breath he has been drinking again. When ever he's drunk bad things happen but not just the normal slap in the face, punch in the stomach and slice on the wrist then sending me to bed. it was way worse.

i was cowering in a corner balling my eyes out. no Nikki you can stand up to him I kept saying to myself but to be honest I was terrified. as he inched his way to me I couldn't take it so I kicked him right where the sun don't shine and he fell to the floor in pain. this was my chance to run but I couldn't just leave him here.

But my instincts kicked in and I just ran, ran away from 'him'. I ended up running all the way to my aunts house which is 5 blocks away. thankfully she wasn't home cause I knew he was going to find me and make it even worse.

I ran and hid my best in the closet in the Living room. I was safe for about ten minuets until I herd the door slam and "COME 'ERE BITCH I KNOW YOUR IN HERE" he slurred. he clunked around the house until I felt him. I knew he knew where I was and he was coming. soon the door slammed open and he said

"there you are I've been looking all over for you" he slurred with a smirk just as he pulled out a knife I screamed and cried but his grip only became tighter around my wrists.

*DREAM OVER*

(This 'dream' happened when she was 10 and they moved when she was 16)

"Nikki Nikki wake up it was only a bad dream" it was my mom thank god. my breathing was uneven and I was crying why did 'he' do this to me "what happened sweetie?" she asked "h-he w-was t-there" I tried to say in between sobs. she didnt say a word just held me tighter and sang lightly until I fell asleep

______

I woke up and reached for my phone on the side table I only grabbed a note and it read

To: Nikki Bear

I left for work I got an emergency call and had to go in. Derricks at work too we won't be home until late so you have the house to your self all day if you need anything just call us. We love you

Love,Momxx

Oh great one I don't have a phone and two I'm all alone yay note sarcasm. now I really don't know what to do all day

______________________

What what another update ima gonna try and keep up this time. I know what I'm doing kinda for the story but im just going by just when I type obviously. its not like I had 10 chapters written and didnt update them until now. I really don't I'm just writing them as I go and sorry for any typos I need a laptop so for now I'm doing this on my iPod. Until hopefully I get one. and this is a ONE DIRECTION FAN FICTION not anything else cause I need to add more people to it so I'm going to but I'm just saying if I put someone in there and your thinking what this is a one direction fanfic I know I know I just want more people. and you can probably tell there's going to be ALOT more drama.

If you read my little speech thing up there ur awesome because I know I sometimes skip over those but If u really are a dedicated reader u would read it so thank u! I also made up those twitter/tumbler/Instagram names

And

Thank you people who read this I know there's people reading this like 500 people so If you like it dm me or comment please I want to know if u guys like it or what you think! im always open to new ideas! Or if you get confused about something I'm there I'll explain it I'm trying to be kind of detailed about confusing things, trying to make them obvious so you get it and understand what your reading. I know sometimes it gets like that.

Kaylaxx