Last day of school!!

"Hanna you wanna stop at Starbucks before we go to that death hole we call school?!" I asked. Hopefully she'll say yes because I need me some coffee to perk up my day. "Sure I like Starbucks" "Yayy!!" I basically scream. Hanna laughs at my childness.

Now were at Starbucks and I asked Hanna to go get a table cause I know what she likes to get. So I walk up to the girl and place my orders. I get a chocolate moca frapicchino with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle yumm! And Hanna gets the vanilla frappicchino

As I was walking to got get the drinks as he called me up I was looking through my purse to get my wallet and oops I ran into someone! "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" I said hoping the very attractive young man about my age would forgive me. "Oh it's ok it's not your fault,love" he said with his supper cute british accent. I was speechless how embarsing! "So what's your name,love" he said. "Mmy name" I stuttered "It's Nicolette but you can call me Nikki" I said matter of factly. "Well Nikki can I have your number maybe we can see each other some time" he asked. OMG he asked for my number. "Sure" I said. So we traded iPhones and put our numbers in and headed out.

As I got back Hanna immediately said something "Sooooo who was that?" She said dragging out the so "A very attractive young lad I think his name was Louis and we got each others numbers and here's your coffee!"I said very happy then we headed out. "Wow you got numbers ooooh" she said all excited. So now were at school and I finished my delicious coffee. Boo hoo! "Well this is it now, can't go back huh" i said "Ya I guess so" Hanna said. When I walked in every one emeiditly said Hi to me wow friendly.

Schools over now me and Hanna are on our way home.

--------------------------------------------- ❤So do u like it so far!? I'll try to update as much as posiable! Hope you like it enjoy!❤ and its Friday for them just to let you know