Random title

So it's been a few weeks now but we haven't got a full reply...you probably want to know what that is huh well he said he liked us singing but he didn't know if he wanted us as a group or soloists. So well see he's deciding.

_____________

Now it's been a few weeks and me, Hanna, Meg's, and Loren all packed up our stuff to move out to our new apartment for school which is like 30min away from our houses. That's why we got an apartment close to the school cause then we would have to take a 30min ride to get to school Which would be hard for me because I take a long time to get ready at like 5:30 in the morning. (A/n Btw it's almost time for school) but we didnt pack up everything just stuff we need cause my bedroom still has a bed and most of the furniture for when we visit home but it's less decorated. :( it looks so bare! Another good thing is that well be close to the boys houses in the city!! Well it's mostly good for me and Hanna unless something between Loren and Lou is going on.....oooh :)

they've been looking really happy when their around each other and not to say I'm not happy that they feel that way but I do know Lou used to like me a lot 'emphasizing the a lot'...in my head...and I kinda had a little feelings for him but after hanging with harry for a while how could you not fancy over that cheeky smile...and what about those dimples...I mean seriously. And I'm really glad to say I can call him mine!

---------

Done hope u like it and sry for it being late ill try to update more often bye love ya guys sorry its really short