Day with my boyfriend

So I finally got up I think it was 11 or so and I decided to go make brunch for me cause I'm to lazy to make it for anyone else they can get their lazy arses up in this kitchen and do it them selves (shut up u dirty minded freaks)

Now it was 12 and I just remembered I was going to go to Harry's today so I just went over assuming he wasn't busy being him I know he wasn't.

So I decided to get dressed and take a shower after I got out of the shower using my cupcake and vanilla shampoo and wash I got dressed I put on a long sleeve white shirt with a pale pink sweater and white polka dots over top. a pair of jeans that I rolled up a smidge cause they were too long. I put on my gray uggs and left my hair natural and wavy then put on my gray beanie over that. Then I left.

________

I pulled up in Harry's drive way and went to the door and knocked. I herd some noises and very faint curses and something along the line of "who could that be" then he opened the door wow not what I was expecting. His hair was damp and a towel was wrapped around this waist. It looked like he just got out of the shower but hey I liked it no problem here you don't see me complaining. I mean every girl would love to be in my position right now.

Oops I guessed I went blank there for a second staring at him cause he said "take a picture it lasts longer" then I started blushing but being my witty self I whipped out my phone and took a pic haha you should've seen his face he was in complete shock I did that. Then I smirked afterwards then he said "wow didnt really think you would actually do that" "well I did and guess what" "hmm" "twitter is gonna love it your face its priceless" "no your not" "yes I am fangirls are going to go cra-zy" yes I said it like that "and done" a few seconds later Harry's phone went off and he went to go get it

I walked inside and saw him read the tweet out loud "@nikki_stark_offical (if you didnt know i just made nikkis last name be stark) tweeted look what I found at the door. He told me to take a pic it lasts longer so you know what guys I did. Go a head fangirls eat him up. Haha your face is priceless @harry_styles didn't think I would actually do that did you." "Oh you are gonna pay for this" he said comming closer. No no no no no. Then bam I hit a wall. Ouch! he was inches closer to me his had on my sides he was gonna tickle me AHHH he knew my weakness luckily I had a excuse and said "maybe you need some clothes first not that I mind but" I said trailing off "oh um a yeah I should" them he hurried off. yes! that should give me enough time to hide umm where the closet no too obvious behind the curtains he can see me so then I ran into the kitchen before I herd "where are you?" Then I slipped under the sink and closed the door hopefully he won't find me in here.

"Nikki where are youuuu I've been looking for you for at least 20 minutes" he said I'm pretty sure he was really close to the sink "ok well if you decide to come out I'll be in the living room watching tv" he yelled then I herd footsteps faintly disappear then a plop on the couch and the noise of the t.v. So then I carefully made my way out of the cupboard under the sink and slipped behind the couch luckily harry didn't see me then I popped up and yelled "WHAT YA DOING HARRY!!!" I think I scared the carrots outa him cause he jumped up threw the remote and his phone screamed and put his hand on his chest then when he was finally breathing normal and I was done from my laughing fit he said "gosh don't EVER do that to me again"

I just ignored him and said "so what do you want to do today?" "I have an idea even tho it's one of your christmas presents I'm willing to let you do this early" "ooh ok what is it?" I questioned I was really excited I really love presents!! "Ok well you said you always wanted a tattoo and I was going to come with you when you get your tattoo well actually I was going to take you but I'm thinking we can do that today?" Oh my gosh no way I've always wanted a tattoo and I know exactly what I'm going to get "yess!" Was all i said I didn't want him to know what I was getting "ok come on let's go" "k I'll get the keys" "no lets walk it's snowing out and I think you would look pretty with snowflakes in your hair plus it's really close that would just waist gas" I smiled at what he said that was cute well the first part.

We finally got to the tattoo parlor at Least 20 minuets later well it could've been sooner but I wanted Starbucks for our walk there so we may have took a little detour. Oops lol not my fault I wanted WARM coffee. May I add it was FREEZING!!!!!!!!

When we got there a man with tattoos all over himself said

"Ahh Harry nice to see you again what do ya want this time" then he chuckled then harry said "well actually I'm not getting anything I came here with my girlfriend she's getting her first tattoo" "ok then come on over here" "Nikki" "come on over here Nikki and we can get you started" "yay!"

I told harry to wait in the main room while I told the tattoo guy what I wanted cause I don't want harry to know but he will be in there when I get it done he just won't look he promised or else he won't get his christmas present that's very special. Hahaha I'm evil.

After a very painful 10 minuets It was finally over so he wrapped it up in stuff I think gauze and told me not to take it off until tomorrow morning. Then I said ok and me and harry left. We walked back home then I drove to my house where the other girls questioned where I was and I said "I got a tattoo" they were all so excited and wanted to know what it was I said they'll have to see tomorrow cause I can't take the gauze off until then but I'm tired so I'm going to bed. Then I got my pjs on and went into a very peaceful slumber. (Haha that's a big word I thought it would be better than sleep)

_______________

Ok so what do you think and I promise that I will tell you guys what Nikki's tattoo is in the next chapter ok. Byee hope you like it!! Until next time :) and also I just looked and I have 379 reads when I get to 385 I will update again so hope it gets there soon!! If not ill update again